Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [OUTDATED] The National Council - Information and Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(09-02-2016, 01:17 AM)Sanja Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2016, 01:14 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2016, 01:11 AM)Sanja Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2016, 01:08 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2016, 01:05 AM)Sanja Wrote: [ -> ]Read what I wrote yesterday and don't bring the same false statements all over and over again. This is becoming redicilous. As I already said to you, NC- did and making exactly the same amount of RP, maybe even more.

Thank you for your feedback. Relax and come when you will have something new to say.
1 person claiming countless of bounties on one CR|- I have been ingame and witness the bad RP. I even spoke with that person on skype and all he done was leak the chat to his friends and it seems you all follow each other.

So you have problem with one person? That's pretty great. I assume this person has a personal RP feedback. As you said you also have a problems with Core| and [RHA]. So it's coming from oorp conflict that you intend to pull on NC- for whatever reason

I have no problem with anyone. I have a problem how the RP is being done ingame because it is really really poor quality and bad to be honest. Im surprised you have not agree that

Hola
Die

Is not seen as bad quality RP but yano.

When did I say I had a problem with Core| and [RHA]? I never said such thing. I actaully said one of your players are leaders of those two factions and should know how to rp alot better than he has been. But it just seems to be that one person who logs on a daily basis to hunt CR|- like a oorp grudge or something. But hey im not here to talk about him. I came here to ask why did your pilot shield run in a 1 v 1 that was all.

He replied long time ago. What are you still doing here then? You have a big problems with one of my members that's okay I guess. As I said a couple of times already, there is a person feedback.

I don't have no problems? Lol that is why this is funny, and I actually asked for a HC reply to my question not someone who is not a member of HC. So if you will can you answer my question as a member of HC of NC-
(09-02-2016, 01:17 AM)Sanja Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2016, 01:14 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2016, 01:11 AM)Sanja Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2016, 01:08 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2016, 01:05 AM)Sanja Wrote: [ -> ]Read what I wrote yesterday and don't bring the same false statements all over and over again. This is becoming redicilous. As I already said to you, NC- did and making exactly the same amount of RP, maybe even more.

Thank you for your feedback. Relax and come when you will have something new to say.
1 person claiming countless of bounties on one CR|- I have been ingame and witness the bad RP. I even spoke with that person on skype and all he done was leak the chat to his friends and it seems you all follow each other.

So you have problem with one person? That's pretty great. I assume this person has a personal RP feedback. As you said you also have a problems with Core| and [RHA]. So it's coming from oorp conflict that you intend to pull on NC- for whatever reason

I have no problem with anyone. I have a problem how the RP is being done ingame because it is really really poor quality and bad to be honest. Im surprised you have not agree that

Hola
Die

Is not seen as bad quality RP but yano.

When did I say I had a problem with Core| and [RHA]? I never said such thing. I actaully said one of your players are leaders of those two factions and should know how to rp alot better than he has been. But it just seems to be that one person who logs on a daily basis to hunt CR|- like a oorp grudge or something. But hey im not here to talk about him. I came here to ask why did your pilot shield run in a 1 v 1 that was all.

He replied long time ago. What are you still doing here then? You have a big problems with one of my members that's okay I guess. As I said a couple of times already, there is a person feedback.

I would try to read what he is saying. This faction as a whole is being addressed, try not to reduce it to this person is doing this and that to that person. Why don't you keep it unbiased and answer the feedback in a constructive manner.
(09-02-2016, 01:18 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have no problems? Lol that is why this is funny, and I actually asked for a HC reply to my question not someone who is not a member of HC. So if you will can you answer my question as a member of HC of NC-

HC did reply and supported Wesker words. You should've read before type.

(09-02-2016, 01:19 AM)Havok Wrote: [ -> ]I would try to read what he is saying. This faction as a whole is being addressed, try not to reduce it to this person is doing this and that to that person. Why don't you keep it unbiased and answer the feedback in a constructive manner.

There was a statement from Shaggy yesterday that faction is made of pvpwhores, beside the fact that it has about 2 good snub pilots. Absolute majority of the members are RPs who actually pretty bad at PvP. This is just silly and even somehow insultive. He pointed on one member most of the time, directly or not directly pointed on one exact member. Knowing the relationg between then I assume that true reasons of happening are not there. I'm constructive and trying to be objective, that's why I'm calling false statements the false statemnts. X will always be X, Shaggy can see it on his specific angle due previous conflicts and the actual OC-CR relations.

Shaggy also just enjoying repeating exatly the same statements page after page, getting the same answers page after page.
I see things getting out of hand again, I wonder how much time has passed since the last mess. And it's CR vs NC again, you two kind of have a conflict I'd rather see you solve as mature people. Interestingly Impy had the right idea, stay calm, try to be empathic, try to understand eachother, discuss your differences in a self-moderated manner and reach a compromise. Like reasonable people.

I'm tempted to lock this thread until folks cool down, but I'm against locking feedback threads in general. Don't make me change my mind and come back for that.
(09-02-2016, 01:28 AM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
I see things getting out of hand again, I wonder how much time has passed since the last mess. And it's CR vs NC again, you two kind of have a conflict I'd rather see you solve as mature people. Interestingly Impy had the right idea, stay calm, try to be empathic, try to understand eachother, discuss your differences in a self-moderated manner and reach a compromise. Like reasonable people.

I'm tempted to lock this thread until folks cool down, but I'm against locking feedback threads in general. Don't make me change my mind and come back for that.

No offense but I came here with a serious question which we was asked something similar in the CR feedback. Then I get a answer which is known to be sarcastic because of the "Conflict" between me and that person so I asked for a HC of NC to answer and it just turned into a "War" by his friends and members of NC- against me trying to get a serious answer. But yano what, im done trying to find things out with people not being reasonable. Will happily come to the CR thread complaining, not being constructive or asking questions. Just complaining about ganks and things but atleast im trying to put my players in the right mind set, helping them and telling them what to do and what not to do. Yeah they don't have to listen to me but atleast im trying to make it enjoyable and fun for them. half of CR has actually given up because of the attitude made by players from NC- and there is alot of people leaving but It seems im the only one who is not afraid to voice his opinion. We will see in a few months what members are left here in this community.
(09-02-2016, 01:33 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]

No offense but I came here with a serious question which we was asked something similar in the CR feedback. Then I get a answer which is known to be sarcastic because of the "Conflict" between me and that person so I asked for a HC of NC to answer and it just turned into a "War" by his friends and members of NC- against me trying to get a serious answer. But yano what, im done trying to find things out with people not being reasonable. Will happily come to the CR thread complaining, not being constructive or asking questions. Just complaining about ganks and things but atleast im trying to put my players in the right mind set, helping them and telling them what to do and what not to do. Yeah they don't have to listen to me but atleast im trying to make it enjoyable and fun for them. half of CR has actually given up because of the attitude made by players from NC- and there is alot of people leaving but It seems im the only one who is not afraid to voice his opinion. We will see in a few months what members are left here in this community.

Right, and instead of managing your faction or at least write something constructive, you are sitting here and wasting my time. It's easier to blame someone from outside, of crouse, I understand that. At first GRN| was a problem, then wilds and the nomads, now NC-. I don't know why do you turn any interation with hostiles into the drama.
(09-02-2016, 01:40 AM)Sanja Wrote: [ -> ]

Right, and instead of managing your faction or at least write something constructive, you are sitting here and wasting my time. It's easier to blame someone from outside, of crouse, I understand that. At first GRN| was a problem, then wilds and the nomads, now NC-. I don't know why do you turn any interation with the hostiles into the drama.

Well maybe tell me what all those factions have in common? Oh wait the same members with the same oorp grudge and hate.
(09-02-2016, 01:41 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2016, 01:40 AM)Sanja Wrote: [ -> ]

Right, and instead of managing your faction or at least write something constructive, you are sitting here and wasting my time. It's easier to blame someone from outside, of crouse, I understand that. At first GRN| was a problem, then wilds and the nomads, now NC-. I don't know why do you turn any interation with the hostiles into the drama.

Well maybe tell me what all those factions have in common? Oh wait the same members with the same oorp grudge and hate.

It's a conspiracy.
(09-02-2016, 01:41 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Well maybe tell me what all those factions have in common? Oh wait the same members with the same oorp grudge and hate.

False. 3-4 members, maybe, have those factions in common. Since you didn't say a specific number, I'm sure you can understand each one of those factions has at least 15+ members each. It would be great if you get your facts straight before making a extremely false accusation. Thank you. Smile
As a member of CR I see faults on both sides enough said. We need to stop pointing fingers and enjoy the game we love. Also some feedback to NC- i have only had one bad interaction everything else is good hope this fude ends soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16