Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [OUTDATED] The National Council - Information and Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Another faction who dedicates their time to Gank people, do yourselves a favor and join up with Core, you guys would do well together. Another faction i wont be wasting my time with Trying to RP or even give a fair fight.
(07-23-2016, 07:28 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]Another faction who dedicates their time to Gank people, do yourselves a favor and join up with Core, you guys would do well together. Another faction i wont be wasting my time with Trying to RP or even give a fair fight.

http://i.imgur.com/xShuB55.jpg

I believe you should look how the other side was treated before throwing blame.
It appears to me that there might be a misunderstanding. Since I just had to outrun 10 capital vessels or so.

And before there was two cruisers against one battleship and a few snubs with reinforcements inbound.

I am sorry you feel that way, being on the Liberty side. If you want we can make a pew event so we can have a balanced fight for a change?
(07-23-2016, 07:28 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]Another faction who dedicates their time to Gank people, do yourselves a favor and join up with Core, you guys would do well together. Another faction i wont be wasting my time with Trying to RP or even give a fair fight.

Interesting point of view on things. Sure you were outnumbered at first.. in snubs. You had a lot of caps really soon while we had mainly snubs.
And should we talk about the end?
How many caps did you had in this fight in total? 20? We had 1!

Meaning: We didn't even gank you guys for real while you ganked as always.

>sees a snub raid
>logging caps only
>??????
>complaining about the gank

exscuse me, what?
I would like to apologize on behalf of the LN for the gank that happened just now in New York, I repeatedly tried to tell people to caps to break off or go and grab a snub in the group chat, but with no avail.
I also approached your battleship by Rochester, but it docked and logged off as I was trying to offer them a duel. Unfortunately, it also happened once before in California where it ran away from the NY gate to Alcatraz as soon as I was on scanners. No idea for what reason, but it would be appreciated if it gets fixed if you guys want to bring a Sarrissa into Liberty.
(07-23-2016, 07:54 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]It appears to me that there might be a misunderstanding. Since I just had to outrun 10 capital vessels or so.

And before there was two cruisers against one battleship and a few snubs with reinforcements inbound.

I am sorry you feel that way, being on the Liberty side. If you want we can make a pew event so we can have a balanced fight for a change?

no need i sold all my liberty ships, im not responsible for the mass numbers toward the end of the fight... im talking waaaaay earlier, it was 1 labc(me) and 1 LSC(who was not bright, charging a BS), vs 1 BS. 1GB. 1 Bomber. and 6ish fighters, half of their forces came from freelancers that i had no idea was going to jump in....

sorry for the confusing. im making this easier on myself and removing myself from liberty.
(07-23-2016, 08:08 PM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to apologize on behalf of the LN for the gank that happened just now in New York, I repeatedly tried to tell people to caps to break off or go and grab a snub in the group chat, but with no avail.
Sadly you cannot control all of your indies, true. Ah well. It happened and that's it. About the Sarissa. I wasn't the one who piloted it but I saw your groupmembers following you already. Probably the reason the Sari docked.
(07-23-2016, 08:10 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]half of their forces came from freelancers that i had no idea was going to jump in....
2 Freelancers of whom I was one. We were one bomber and one GB. So uh. Not the half.
i may have worded the last part incorrectly but i remember seeing 3 freelancers and 1 bs shooting me. its all good man, its over.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16