Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:CEO
Subject:Recruitment
To:Archegon

Dear Archegon,

Kindly be informed that as per interview i am informing you that you are accepted, welcome to our family.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer
General | Recruitment | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine
Headquarter | Bretonia | Isle Of Skye | Orbit of Planet New London
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
We can and we will
Employment Application

First Name: Sanstrom
Last Name: Laxness
Birth Place: New London

Employment History: Retired Military, Former Freelancer

Why do you wish to join BMF? Recommended by Friend

Which department do you wish to join: Unknown at this time

Biography: (//A small history about your character) TBA

Do you require starting funds? Unknown at this time

S.K.Y.P.E Protocol Call Sign (// Skype Name) Sanstrom
[Image: WCRc0l1.jpg]

video Communication channel opened...
To:Sanstrom Laxness

Good evening Mr. Laxness,

You sound weird and unknown to me in your application, if you dont mind me asking you i have some questions.

You Wrote: Employment History: Retired Military, Former Freelancer
My Question:Which Military ? Bretonia Armed Forces ?

You Wrote: Why do you wish to join BMF? Recommended by Friend
My Question:Who is the friend who recommended to you BMF ?

You Wrote: Which department do you wish to join: Unknown at this time
My Question:What skills and qualifications do you have ?

You Wrote: Biography: (//A small history about your character) TBA
My Question:What TBA stands for ?

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer
We can and we will
(10-28-2016, 01:35 AM)Sanstrom Wrote: [ -> ]Employment Application

***SPECIAL NOTE*** Requesting Special High Level Encrypted Private OOC channel before further information can be provided)
First Name: Sanstrom
Last Name: Laxness
Birth Place: New London

Employment History: Retired Military, Former Freelancer (Transport Pilot-BAF)

Why do you wish to join BMF? Recommended by Friend (Jimdoun)

Which department do you wish to join: Unknown at this time (Skills as a transport pilot - qualifications the same)

Biography: (//A small history about your character) TBA = To Be Assigned

Do you require starting funds? Unknown at this time

S.K.Y.P.E Protocol Call Sign (// Skype Name) Sanstrom
[Image: WCRc0l1.jpg]

video Communication channel opened...
To:Sanstrom Laxness

Good afternoon Mr. Laxness,

Kindly be informed that as per Skype protocol interview you were accepted, welcome to the family.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer
We can and we will
First Name: Luca
Last Name: Baldauf
Birth place: Zurich

Employment History: Dont have one

Why do you wish to join BMF: When i was new in the server i got help from one of you and now i wanna give something back and i wanna be part of something bigger.

Which department do you wish to Join: Transport/Defense

Biography: I have done some transport with 1 guys from you and learnd the trade system really fast. I have some fighting skill if i need to defend transports.

Do you require starting funds? No

S.K.Y.P.E Protocol Call sign (// Skype name) meganinja104

To:Luca Baldauf

Dear Luca Baldauf,

Its a pleasure to hear that you are interested to join BMF, I have contacted you via your personal S.K.Y.P.E Protocol channel and an interview shall be held soon.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer
We can and we will
Encryption: Normal
Origin: Graves Station, Dublin System
Subject: BMF Employment Application
To: Whom it may concern

Employment Application

First Name: Jock
Last Name: Scott
Birth Place: Edinburgh

Employment History: Starting out as an independent miner I've conducted many mining operations around Sirius gaining experience with various different types of minerals from all around Sirius. With each new mining operation I became efficient in learning the best trade routes for said mineral and to my benefit have become a skilled transporter. After gaining experience around Sirius Sector I returned to Bretonia and for many years have applied my skills to our homeland. Currently I am Primarily based in the Dublin system out of Graves Station working for BMM.
I have become an accomplished miner and transporter of Gold Ore.

Why do you wish to join BMF?: Having met with a prominent member last night of the BMF I wish to accept his offer to join the BMF, But I would like to add that the BMF goals are very much in line with my own which is for the benefit of Bretonia. The sole reason I returned to Bretonia was to help raise funds for the construction of the Reserved Fleets HMS-Black.Claymore, Captained by my childhood & old friend Cannich Davion. It has been my honor to do so and now it is my wish to help the rest of Bretonia.

Which department do you wish to join?: I'm willing and possess the means to join both Mining and Transportation departments.

Biography: Born 782 in Edinburgh System while my family was based in the area we later moved to Planet Leeds in the Leeds System where I met my childhood friend Cannich Davion becoming fast friends and our family's became close. Coming into an adulthood at the age of 18 the war with the Nomads broke out. We had already both enlisted into the BAF and were thrown into the bloody and costly war. Tragically Cannichs parents and siblings all died in a Nomad attack that destroyed their transport ship. On learning this we brutally killed any Nomad or Rheinland ship we came across showing no mercy it was all i could do to help my friend. After the war i served out my remaining time in the BAF and left to become an independent miner seeking a more peaceful life. Having lost his family Cannich stayed in close touch with mine and continued his career in the BAF. Exploring the vastness of the Sirius sector I saw and learnt much but always dreamed of returning home to Leeds one day. On hearing word that The Kingdom of Gallia Invaded Bretonia I returned home at once but it was too late, they had taken Leeds. My old friend informed me that my family was trapped on Leeds but alive, but tragedy had struck Cannich again. This time his wife and child. He had retired from the BAF some years ago to settle down and start a family and was doing extremely well for himself, he ran and owned the famous Royal.Britannic, When I told him of my plans to reinlist and help take back our home, he explained to me his plans to sell the Royal.Britannic to a close friend Dennis Grant and buy a Bretonia Carrier and joined the Reserve Fleet giving him more freedom to concentrate his efforts on retaking Leeds and avenging his family. Using my skills I set about working to help fund this endeavor and joined BMM, With the Gold literally pouring in our goal would soon be complete. Cannich had finished off his days captaining the Royal.Britannic but had been taking on more dangerous but lucrative VIP routes to help with our goal. He sold the Royal.Britannic to Denis Grant and with that I gave my profits over so the HMS-Black.Claymore could be built. With the Carrier complete which i had helped fund, We were able to break through into Leeds and launch a rescue operation to rescue my family and any other refugees we could shuttle up to the Black.Claymore. We then proceeded to Cambridge with my family and refugees in hand. Grateful for his help I have continued to help with the operational costs of the HMS-Black.Claymore. And feel it is my duty to now help rebuild our realm.

Do you require starting funds?: Negative, I already possess sufficient funds and already own recommended ships for active operations (See Below).

Operational Ships

Callsign : Jock_FR.01
Role : Mining Ship
Ship Model : B-27-E "Clydesdale"
Ship Class : Bretonia Freighter
Ship Specialty : Defensive Weapons Package

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Callsign : Jock_T.01
Role : Heavy Transport
Ship Model : Shetland
Ship Class : Bretonian Train
Ship Speciality : Standard Avation Ship Lights Upgrade ( Please Contact for More Information )

To:Jock Scott

Dear Jock Scott,

Its a pleasure to hear that you are interested to join BMF, I am waiting for your S.K.Y.P.E Protocol channel in order for the interview to be held soon.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer
We can and we will

To:Jock Scott

Dear Jock Scott,

Its a pleasure to announce that you are accepted to join BMF as a new recruit. welcome to the family and i wish you the best.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer
We can and we will
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22