Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(02-24-2016, 02:22 PM)Malmsteen Wrote: [ -> ]The gunboats you talking about, Were BMF ?

because as far as i remember, we dont have any BMF gunboats ladies and gentlemen

(02-24-2016, 04:45 PM)Malmsteen Wrote: [ -> ] , My bad, i was told the story, i wasn't there, So forgive me, its 2 corvo explorers not 1

Are we done here? I mean if you are responseable face and do it even know about the existence of the largest combat ship that are allowed to your ID. As said we know how your members used to deal with things and running from responsibility here is only making things worse.
(02-24-2016, 05:22 PM)Shikeh Wrote: [ -> ]Are we done here?

Yes we are done here, Thank you for your feedback
You
Are
Welcome

'd come again.
Why have a feedback thread if you are incapable of handling negative feedback.
, are you giving a wrong information about BMF to the community?

As confirmed there was only 1 BMF ship involved in this battle? http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1746747

Quote:Edit1: Yes, only 1 Corvo had the BMF tag: BMF|FS.Conner

Can you give us the names of the 6 GBs?
(02-24-2016, 06:25 PM)DonSam Wrote: [ -> ], are you giving a wrong information about BMF to the community?

As confirmed there was only 1 BMF ship involved in this battle? http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1746747

Lad just check the videos wesker linked Smile you got all the names there Smile
(02-24-2016, 06:25 PM)DonSam Wrote: [ -> ], are you giving a wrong information about BMF to the community?

Sorry, bra missed the 2nd tagged BMF| vessel,
so we had 2 tagged BMF| vessel in this fight.
Just check weskers video, I missed one

[23.02.2016 01:22:50] Death: BMF|FS.Conner was put out of action by [M]-Hard.Liquor (Gun).
[23.02.2016 01:24:25] Death: BMF|FS.LuckyDude was put out of action by [M]-Hard.Liquor (Gun).

Edit: Names from the GB's

[23.02.2016 01:22:50] Death: BMF|FS.Conner was put out of action by [M]-Hard.Liquor (Gun).
[23.02.2016 01:23:18] Death: Pilgrim:Explorer was put out of action by Great.Ranger (Gun).
[23.02.2016 01:23:41] Death: Homeros was put out of action by [M]-Hard.Liquor (Gun).
[23.02.2016 01:24:11] Death: GangnaM was put out of action by [M]-Hard.Liquor (Gun).
[23.02.2016 01:24:25] Death: BMF|FS.LuckyDude was put out of action by [M]-Hard.Liquor (Gun).
sorry the video is not clear for me.

So we have 2 BMF ships, 2 BAF ships, 2 Molly destroyers, 2 Molly snubs, 1 Zoner ship

right?
How many of those ships are being flown by BMF members? It's at least three. Who is flying GangnaM and Pilgrim:Explorer?

Behaving badly and then trying to claim that you're not responsible because you're on untagged ships isn't fooling anyone. Unless you admit what happened and address it directly, you are dragging the reputation of your faction down. Refusing to accept poor gameplay suggests you are aware of the negative impact of what you're doing and have no remorse. Such an attitude is not conducive to a healthy gaming environment and you will rapidly notice a lack of respect towards your faction, due to its lack of respect to the rest of the Discovery community.
what you are saying is not correct, do you have any proof of your words? noting that you are typing in BMF official Feedback thread. so we are not responsible for any other player that fly with untagged BMF ships.. let's keep it clear this is a BMF official feedback thread!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10