Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dear Dimon, i actually take your feedback as positive one.

You have a point here and i agree with you. but the guy is new like we all was new to RP one day, i am doing my best to explain to him the rules and the purpose of RP.

I know its not an excuse since we decided to welcome new players we shall take the consequences of it. so i apologize on behalf of BMF| and the new player and please feel free to bring up any mistake happen with any of the BMF| members in the future.

One request, please dont judge the whole faction by a mistake of a new player that still learning the purpose of RP and the rules as well specially that the past proved that welcoming new players can be a great motivation for them to be good RPer.
from now on any new player to BMF| shall have [R] which stands for recruit in his name in order for everyone to know he is a new player. please easy on them and help them as we always help new players without waiting for anything in return.

Once again your feedback is highly appreciated.
[08.10.2017 21:38:29] BMF|-**********: whats mch you pirating, idiot

I hadn't even begun pirating when this statement was made, I was just hovering around. I don't even know what it's supposed to mean, it's not really comprehensible English. I've had pretty bad experiences pirating this faction before, but they weren't official at the time. You should really have higher roleplay standards than this. I actually got a much better response from the indy miner that was present.
(10-08-2017, 10:56 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ][08.10.2017 21:38:29] BMF|-**********: whats mch you pirating, idiot

I hadn't even begun pirating when this statement was made, I was just hovering around. I don't even know what it's supposed to mean, it's not really comprehensible English. I've had pretty bad experiences pirating this faction before, but they weren't official at the time. You should really have higher roleplay standards than this. I actually got a much better response from the indy miner that was present.

I must sadly approve of what Karst said, judging by this encounter:

[06.10.2017 18:22:43] BMF|SVW-Equipment: i know to you tag
[06.10.2017 18:22:57] BMF|SVW-Equipment: Is this write your neme
[06.10.2017 18:23:06] BMF|SVW-Equipment: name**
[06.10.2017 18:28:02] BMF|SVW-Equipment: i am good man. working
[06.10.2017 18:28:19] BMF|SVW-Equipment: you ae good she, too
[06.10.2017 18:28:42] BMF|SVW-Equipment: good girl?
[06.10.2017 18:46:06] BMF|SVW-Equipment: hi ..... have lag

That was not a pleasing encounter. The ship disconnected later on due to lag and then returned, ooc behavior throughout the interaction. I didn't really interact with you before so I was a bit surprised this time. I hope for a better encounter next time, see ya!
(10-08-2017, 10:56 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ][08.10.2017 21:38:29] BMF|-**********: whats mch you pirating, idiot

Can you PM the ship name please Karst

Although from the context it looks like the same character as here..

(10-08-2017, 11:17 PM)Shelco Wrote: [ -> ]

I must sadly approve of what Karst said, judging by this encounter:

[06.10.2017 18:22:43] BMF|SVW-Equipment: i know to you tag
[06.10.2017 18:22:57] BMF|SVW-Equipment: Is this write your neme
[06.10.2017 18:23:06] BMF|SVW-Equipment: name**
[06.10.2017 18:28:02] BMF|SVW-Equipment: i am good man. working
[06.10.2017 18:28:19] BMF|SVW-Equipment: you ae good she, too
[06.10.2017 18:28:42] BMF|SVW-Equipment: good girl?
[06.10.2017 18:46:06] BMF|SVW-Equipment: hi ..... have lag

That was not a pleasing encounter. The ship disconnected later on due to lag and then returned, ooc behavior throughout the interaction. I didn't really interact with you before so I was a bit surprised this time. I hope for a better encounter next time, see ya!

Karst, Shelco.. Firstly, i apologise on behalf of the group for the substandard interaction.
Secondly, i'll speak to the player concerned and explain to them how it's important to aim for a higher quality of RP in the future. having a lag is no excuse for bad English on an English speaking server and we do not want this to be a reflection of the faction server side

Thanks for the feedback
& "Don't Bring Me Problems Bring Me Solutions!"
players with average English is existing in the server if we like it or not its a fact. what you suggest ? forget about being nice trusted and knowledgeable in the game and interested still in playing not like the rest of the players and kick him out ? and if i dont kick him out ? i will wait every time for someone who pick up one negative point in one player and forget to point out at the rest of the positive points ? well how about that you propose for the admins to prohibit none English speaking to join the server ? or how about prohibiting none English speaking to join official factions ? this is how i can speak up and give a reason for those whom interested in the game and in my faction and tell them sorry man you cant be part of us just because your English is not good enough and the pirates are not patient enough to try to be smart and drag you into RP conversation with your bad English regardless if you are 60 years old man and you have knowledge and experience in life more than most of us but just because of your English you are not good enough.

from my little interaction with you i thought you really care about the community so please prove i was right in my judgment and "Don't Bring Me Problems Bring Me Solutions!"

do you guys remember the last word from LordMacRae ? "Free From Hell"
You know what. Hopewell is the guy mentioned above is the only member who still keep documenting the in game activity in the forum.HERE
(10-09-2017, 01:04 PM)Zak.Conner Wrote: [ -> ] & "Don't Bring Me Problems Bring Me Solutions!"
players with average English is existing in the server if we like it or not its a fact. what you suggest ? forget about being nice trusted and knowledgeable in the game and interested still in playing not like the rest of the players and kick him out ? and if i dont kick him out ? i will wait every time for someone who pick up one negative point in one player and forget to point out at the rest of the positive points ? well how about that you propose for the admins to prohibit none English speaking to join the server ? or how about prohibiting none English speaking to join official factions ? this is how i can speak up and give a reason for those whom interested in the game and in my faction and tell them sorry man you cant be part of us just because your English is not good enough and the pirates are not patient enough to try to be smart and drag you into RP conversation with your bad English regardless if you are 60 years old man and you have knowledge and experience in life more than most of us but just because of your English you are not good enough.

from my little interaction with you i thought you really care about the community so please prove i was right in my judgment and "Don't Bring Me Problems Bring Me Solutions!"

do you guys remember the last word from LordMacRae ? "Free From Hell"
Hello. I'm so disappointed of my "encounter" with BMF that I decided to leave a feedback.
I was chilling near a freeport as an indie pirate when two transports appeared - Donnachaidh.Shipping.Co and BMF|Cuban. They tried to pass through a lane on cruise, but I outrun them using a lane and was waiting near the gates to force them to pay. At my surprise, because I didn't say a single word, they turned back and docked to the station. Later on, Cuban logged and undocked a few times, checking if I'm still there. Maybe I'm raging about nothing, but to my mind avoiding encounters is bad. My last robbery amount was half a million and I let dude to deliver stuff to his POB. It is hard to stay more of a reasonable pirate when I see such behaviour. Thanks...

Some guncams for ya:
one
two
(04-28-2020, 10:04 AM)SlaveLabor Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I'm so disappointed of my "encounter" with BMF that I decided to leave a feedback.
I was chilling near a freeport as an indie pirate when two transports appeared - Donnachaidh.Shipping.Co and BMF|Cuban. They tried to pass through a lane on cruise, but I outrun them using a lane and was waiting near the gates to force them to pay. At my surprise, because I didn't say a single word, they turned back and docked to the station. Later on, Cuban logged and undocked a few times, checking if I'm still there. Maybe I'm raging about nothing, but to my mind avoiding encounters is bad. My last robbery amount was half a million and I let dude to deliver stuff to his POB. It is hard to stay more of a reasonable pirate when I see such behaviour. Thanks...

Some guncams for ya:
one
two

Hello SlaveLabor,
Thank you for posting on the BMF feedback thread.
My name is Steve Malmsteen, the 2nd in command of BMF corporation.
This thread is for Bretonia Mining and Fabrication member's feedback so I cannot help you with the independent nickname "Donnachaidh.Shipping.Co" because he is not tagged BMF and we deal here with feedback concerning BMF corporation and BMF members only.

Concerning the BMF|Cuban,
As far as I can understand, the player BMF|Cuban docked in the middle of interaction which means that he is considered PVP dead by the server rules. He did not break any server rules by docking fast before getting robbed by your pirate character. I would like also to tell you that BMF is a corporation of miners, fabricators and transporters, So we in BMF see pirates as parasites who cannot make their own living except by attacking defenseless transport ships because they cannot defend themselves and that is exactly what a parasite pirate would love to deal with.

Knowing this fact, makes some of our members prefer to be considered "PVP dead" than being robber by a parasite inRP character of a pirate
My advice to you is to try harder and be faster next time so you can catch the defenseless trader without managing to escape or dock.

Good luck,
Steve Malmsteen
(04-28-2020, 01:32 PM)Arkenstone Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2020, 10:04 AM)SlaveLabor Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I'm so disappointed of my "encounter" with BMF that I decided to leave a feedback.

Some guncams for ya:
one
two

Hello SlaveLabor,
Thank you for posting on the BMF feedback thread.
My name is Steve Malmsteen, the 2nd in command of BMF corporation.
This thread is for Bretonia Mining and Fabrication member's feedback so I cannot help you with the independent nickname "Donnachaidh.Shipping.Co" because he is not tagged BMF and we deal here with feedback concerning BMF corporation and BMF members only.

Concerning the BMF|Cuban,
As far as I can understand, the player BMF|Cuban docked in the middle of interaction which means that he is considered PVP dead by the server rules. He did not break any server rules by docking fast before getting robbed by your pirate character. I would like also to tell you that BMF is a corporation of miners, fabricators and transporters, So we in BMF see pirates as parasites who cannot make their own living except by attacking defenseless transport ships because they cannot defend themselves and that is exactly what a parasite pirate would love to deal with.

Knowing this fact, makes some of our members prefer to be considered "PVP dead" than being robber by a parasite inRP character of a pirate
My advice to you is to try harder and be faster next time so you can catch the defenseless trader without managing to escape or dock.

Good luck,
Steve Malmsteen

To be a pvp death after docking you have to be in a pvp situation. If no RP took place then docking is not a PVP death. This is our case since the only word coming out of the pirate was //really? ,If anyone doubt that please provide the logs and proove the opposite,while in that case i will do the same, as for the encounter , I , ME , MYSELF
and I , plus ME MYSELF AND I also , will deside according the moment, MY MOOD and the MOOD of Mr ME MYSELF and I , and my mood in affection with every possible variant like , the phase of the moon or the rotation of the earth IF , i say again . ME MYSELF and I all of us WANT to avoid or not or engage in RP then we simply don't ...and stop crying about it ....

Conclution :

1st: Docking was not a pvp death since actually we were never pirated ....

2nd: It is my right and privilage to deside if i will RP or not or if i will simply because i can escape or avoid contact with a pirate .

3rd: Learn how to pirate , i passed near you to scann your ID in cruising speed , before i fake a lane docking , causing you to dock to catch up, me taking a turn back to freeport and docking by the time you just made it back realising your mistake to take the lane instead of simply stopping me thus making you to go away , undock the lane and come back losing time and encounter advantage .

In short words .... you mostly look like the coyote not the roadrunner pal .... till next time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10