Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Stuttgart Biergarten (currently in exile)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
"Wenzel! Udo would like one of your sauerkraut omelets!" Karl called out.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm getting it," Wenzel grumbled.

Turning back to Udo, Karl said, "Well, I don't know many people here. We can be friends."

He stood up, walked past Wesley, who seemed to be staring at the miniature Wrath model (and Karl could've swore he heard pretend gunfire sounds), and over to Udo. He extended his arm in a handshake to Udo.

WEEKS LATER!

It had been some time since the afformented handshake, and Udo's brief stay in Vierlande, and his partially sucessful attempts and romancing the RM women.

Udo was asleep in his large padded chair at the back of the biergarten (purchased after his stay in vierlande, to aliviate the ensuing cramps and prevent him from hurting himself) no longer sleeping in his own quarters for fear it was haunted.

He occasionally mumbled and whimpered in his sleep, usually incoherantly. Though a few times, understandable words escaped..

"*grumble*...frau...Iazyne.....Josef....*grumbles*....nein....wait, Ja...aaaaah...."

Suddenly, he awoke with a start, apparently having had a bad dream. "...oh mein gott, EVA!"

Most of the members of the Bar glanced at him to ensure he was not having a stroke, and upon seeing he wasn't, went back to their drinks. Udo appeared dazed and shaken, sitting at the table for a few minuites, staring out into the Ostnebel...

"Eva?" He softly asked, looking around to see if Eva was in fact present...
Eva happened to walk in the door right as Udo was speaking. "Oh, hello, Udo! I was doing official paperwork. You know how that goes." she said, glancing at him. "Although maybe you don't..."

"Err, how are you doing today?" she asked, taking a seat.
Wesley enters the bar muttering something about 'damn Wilde'. He walks around, seeming not to notice anyone or anything, before settling down in a chair near Udo. On Eva's approach, he seemed to come out of some sort of trance, though it was obvious that both heard him talking to himself about the Wilde.

"Frau Morgenrot, Herr Ackermann, how are you two?" His eyes were bloodshot, and he motioned to the bartender for a beer.
Eva waved to Wesley as she sat down. "I am fine, Wesley. But what about yourself? You look a bit... stressed. It isn't the ghosts Udo keeps talking about, is it?"
"Ghosts? What? No... it's just..." he sighs, and his head falls into his hands. "Too much. Hell, I remember this Wilde chick with a Kusari name flying right up to Darmstadt asking after Udo here. What the hell is that? It seems like everyone's against us!"
"Why are the Wilde so interested in Udo anyway?" Eva asked. "That is rather odd."

She paused and rubbed her chin before continuing, "Though it does seem like everyone is out to get us. We're just trying to save our planet, and they're trying to stop us!"
Sat off to one side, Lorette looked up from the hefty tome she was engrossed in and observed, "Maybe they're after him because of his stunning personality?" Taking a sip from the nearby mug of beer, she flipped a page and returned to reading.
Eva waved to Lorette. "He is the Hero of Stuttgart, after all," she said. "So it could be his personality."

"Though, what is that you're reading over there?"
Wesley had just gotten a mug of beer, and was drinking it when he coughed some up. "Eva, what'd I tell you about that 'Hero of Stuttgart' business?" he said, rather annoyed. "I ain't nobody's hero. And if you've come to calling Udo a hero, the only thing he's a hero of is that teddy he's taken to sleeping with."

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12