Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Stuttgart Biergarten (currently in exile)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Meanwhile, on Kaiserslautern...

Udo and the rest of the LWB dream team walked in after a recent and sucessful donation gathering mission in New Berlin. All of whom were quite extatic about their victory.

"Ich am hungry, what ist fur dinner?" Udo asked.

Wenzel, who was currently manning the new bar on Kaiserslautern replied. "Ah, Herr Udo! You are uninjured for once. Wesley told me about your sucess, so I have made some Gourmet Pizzas for all of you. All natural ingrediants brought from Stuttgart, none of the artifical stuff."

"Oh, Ja! Danke!" Udo replied, before sitting down and awaiting his delecious treat.

Before too long, Wenzel brought a large pizza topped with all sorts of vegtables and fine ingrediants brought to the LWB's kitchens by sympathisers still in buisness on Stuttgart. Udo found the pizza quite delecious.

"Mmmmm... das ist tasty. Herr Wenzel... where did you learn to cook like zis?" He asked out of random curiousity.
Eva was also sitting there on Kaiserslautern after a long visit to New Berlin. She had her left leg up on another chair, as she had managed to sprain her ankle after the visit (curse the damaged floor on the Thor!).

"Oh!" she said to Wenzel, "That looks quite good! I'm glad we have all those supporters helping to feed us."

"Ja," Wenzel said. "And, Udo, I learned back on Stuttgart. There used to be many excellent restaurants there before everything turned into that horrid paste."

To that, Karl replied, "Ja! Mine was great, but you can't sautee synth paste. I mean, it's horrible, horrible wood!"

As Karl droned on, Eva turned to Udo, "Udo, could you get me some ice for my ankle? she asked, "It still hurts."

"Oh... Ja! Ja... ich will! Eva..." Udo replied, blushing.

He quickly ran to the Ice machine located in an ajacent pantry. As he was getting a pack of Ice for his beloved, he noticed a strange alien Artifact sitting on a shelf nearby. He grabbed it and took it with him to the table.

"What ist das?" He asked as he sad down, handing Eva the ice pack.
"Oh, thank you Udo!" Eva said with a smile. She took the ice pack and put it on her sore ankle.

At that point, Karl was just finishing up his story about his restaurant on Stuttgart. As he did, he noticed the artifact. "Oh no!" he exclaimed, "what is that? Is it dangerous?"
Udo came to a sudden realisation...

Quickly, he dropped the artifact on the table, slowly and silently backed away a few steps, before turning and sprinting out the door.

As he charged out, Olga strolled in, carrying a cooler of something... presumably that nobody wanted to know what it was.

"Herr Wenzel, hon, could you put zis in die Freezer?"

"Of course, Mein Frau. Anything for you." He said affectionately, taking the cooler and taking it into the Freezer. Olga meanwhile noticed Eva...

"Oh, Poor Eva? Are you hurt? May Ich take a look..." She said, walking over to Eva.
"Oh, ja," Eva said, "but I think I am doing better now. I have ice and such."

She had deep fear of this woman and realized if she were to get through this, she needed a distraction.

"So, uh, do you know what that thing Udo had is?" she asked, pointing to the artifact.
"Hmmm..." Olga looked at the artifact, picking it up and examining it.

"I recognize zis... but Ich will have to take eet back to die Lab for examination... it is quite interesting."

Blessedly, Olga walked out of the bar and into the hallway, heading to the medlab. Soom afterward, a yelp could be heard, and Udo charged back into the Bar.

"Ack! It ist Olga! Und she has die Artifakt of doom! Hide me!" He yelled, trying to bury himself into Eva's chest, whimpering in terror as he did so.
"Ja, you check into that, Olga," Eva said. "Maybe even take it to Bruchsal for investigation?"

Just as she finished saying that, she heard a yelp and saw Udo leap towards her. She was all but used to this by now.

"Oh, don't worry, Udo," she said to the scared LWB member, "Olga is taking care of the artifact. Unless you'd like to help her?"

"Just think positively, Udo," Wenzel interjected while wiping the bar. "At least the ghosts haven't been after you lately."
Later that century!

Udo walked back into the Biergarted from the cold hangar bay. His arms full of what seemed to be groceries and delecious foodstuffs.

"Herr Karl? Ich need some halp?" Udo asked as he walked into the nearby kitchen, ajacent to the Biergarten.

He sat the bags of food down, and recived a white chef's hat and apron. His intent; To learn to cook. Specifically, to impress one Karly Richter, who had promised him a date.

"Karl? You are a Chef, Ja? Will you teach me how to cook?"
"Oh, ja!" Karl said as he entered the room. He wore a large Chef's hat and an apron that read Kiss the LWB. He walked over and handed Udo a matching hat and an apron, though it didn't bear any interesting words, only an odd, green stain.

The two walked toward the kitchen area and were joined by Wenzel. Udo set his armfull of groceries down on the counter.

"So, what are you thinking of making?" Karl asked while looking over the produce.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12