Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Rheinwehr vessels in the northern region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

SOURCE: Battleship Ravensburg, Bremen System.
ENCRYPTION: High, port RM-HC-BRS-159-845

• >>> Receiving...
    >> Decrypting...
    > Opening...

[Image: mhermann2.gif]

SUBMITTER: Admiral Siegfried Hermann
RECIPIENT: Rheinwehr officers
SUBJECT: New orders

• To all Rheinwehr officers of the northern battlegroup,

A new conflict arisen in the systems neighboring Rheinland between the Zoners of Freeport-11 and the Core. The true motives behind this and who shot first is yet to be revealed, however, the Oberkommando is sure it'll have a huge impact on Rheinland in every way. As the Rheinwehr, it's our duty to protect our Vaterland and preserve order.

A new expeditionary force, called Rheinwehr Omicronkorps will be ready for deployment in the area in 20 hours. It's mission is to find out what really happened and to ensure the outcome of this conflict is beneficial for Rheinland. The ROK won't be alone, Rheinwehr units will be required to cooperate with the Core in the area.

[RM] personels are to request their reassignment to ROK here.

That's all for now.

Signed,
    Admiral Siegfried Hermann
    Rheinland Military

Encrypting...
Closing...

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]
=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=
SOURCE: Rheinwehr Central Command, New Berlin
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-ASD-F-G-8
Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: kandes_zpsld0itqvn.png]

SUBMITTER: Major Marita Odinsdottir, Rheinwehr Hauptflotte
RECIPIENT: Admiral Siegfried Hermann
SUBJECT: New Orders

I volunteer to be reassigned to the ROK, Herr Admiral.

Ship's already prepared to roast some Zoners.

Signed,

Major Marita Odinsdottir
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Encrypting...
Closing...
=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

SOURCE: Oder Shipyard, New Berlin System
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-RO-NB
ID: Theodor von Rosen
SUBJECT: Activities
Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

Sehr geehrter Herr Siegfried Hermann,

It has come to my attention that once more, the Rheinwehr is needed to defend the ideals and the people of our glorious fatherland.

Dispite my past missteps, which I surely regret, I most humbly request to be reassigned to the fleet.

Signed:
~Theodor von Rosen

Encrypting...
Closing...
-incoming transmission-
-source: RNC-Kogoruhn-
-subject: Omicron Deployment-

Admiral;

This is Harald Kahn, of the secondary fleet auxiliary Elbe-class Kogoruhn.
We are uncertain about the nature of this order. As far as we are aware, the Bundestag has not announced Rheinland's intention to take part in the hostilities. And personally, I do not know why they would. Therefore I am questioning the legality of this order. There has been no government statement to support any sort of excursion to the Omicrons, and I believe we have our hands full right here.
If this is anything but a rogue act by a commander not acting within his legal capacity as a representative of the Federal Republic, I would love to hear a proper explanation regarding that.

- Kahn

-end transmission-
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[CHANNEL OPEN]

[Image: Hans.png]

Comm ID: Flieger Anso Wolff

Sehr geehrter, Herr Admiral.

Although i am part of the secondary Reserveflotte, i stand ready to protect zhe Vaterland.
Rheinland über alles!

[TRANSMISSION CLOSED]
SOURCE: Rheinwehr Central Command, New Berlin
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-HQ-JU-87
Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: Elza_zpspsbgujwn.png]

SUBMITTER: Vizeadmiral Ilza Hummel, Rheinland Military Central Command.
RECIPIENT: RNC-Kogoruhn
SUBJECT: Your stupid question

Herr Kahn,

You must be out of your mind to question the orders of the Rheinwehr Flottenadmiral with such a spiteful tone.

Your participation in the Omicronkorps is not mandatory, therefore you have two options:

Either you shut up and tend to your assigned mandatory duties or you will be relieved of your duties altogether.

Your behavior is unfit for a Rheinwehr soldier, I will ask your superiors to assign you to cleaning and maintenance tasks for the rest of the month.

Signed,

Vizeadmiral Ilza Hummel
Rheinland Military Central Command,
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Encrypting...
Closing...
***Transmission sequence initiated***
***Rheinland Military standard encryption***

[Image: eb18af35d36547f86dc88bce5ff1e567.jpg]
Sender: Driedrik Sterr, reserve fleet.

Estimated high ranks within the proud Rheinland Military.

My name is Driedrik Sterr, owner of the Knights Cross, Second Class, Bane of the Red Front, Destroyer of the VWA, Slayer of Liberty, Left hand of the Intelligence Corps, accounted for long past one hundred takedowns in combat and Paladin of our Nation.

It is with heavy heart that I stand today against the Central Command's decision in this our darkest hour. Not once have I fainted on duty, not once have I taken a step back in the frontline, and not once will I vote for the harm of Rheinland. For this is my vow, I ask of you:

Herr Siegfried, Frau Ilza and every other member of the Kommandat, I beg of you to reconsider this initiative, for it can only weaken the Vaterland. Should the Omicronkorps take sides in this conflict, every political force in Sirius will know, and our real enemies would certainly take advantage of this, not only raising the population against the Rheinwehr further, but instigating a conflict of interests for the sake of losing the precious resources we severely lack, promptly provoking an indirect war with any and all parties involved in the petty conflict.

Please, reconsider. Handling this situation in other ways could benefit our country greatly, even reinforcing the public image of the Rheinwehr, were we to aid those in need.

Respecfully.

***End transmission***
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Vt7bwuQ.gif][Image: oZN3kOm.jpg][Image: Y1qW7iQ.gif]

ENCRYPTION: Standard.
IDENTIFICATION: Feldwebel Benedikt Amelrich
SOURCE: Battleship Strausberg - New Berlin System.
SUBJECT: Re. New orders

Ready for combat, Herr Admiral.

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

SOURCE: Battleship Ravensburg, Bremen System.
ENCRYPTION: High, port RM-HC-BRS-159-845

• >>> Receiving...
    >> Decrypting...
    > Opening...

[Image: mhermann2.gif]

SUBMITTER: Admiral Siegfried Hermann
RECIPIENT: Driedrik Sterr
SUBJECT: Re:

• Herr Sterr,

I see we've quite a hero here, I take the time to answer to you personally so listen good.

With the war over with Liberty, we can now focus on matters we couldn't in the past and it became clear for the Oberkommando that the Rheinwehr must strengthen it's influence in the borderworlds around our Vaterland because as you're also aware, Rheinland still has plenty of enemies to face. We must know everything in our surroundings.

We're not planning to start another war just yet, that's why the main objective of the ROK is to unveil the reasons that started this conflict. Of course, we're not afraid to pull the trigger if necessary. It's known the Oberkommando had issues regarding operations in the very same region, though most of the masterminds behind the past missions were replaced my men, who proved themselves in the past. You'd better trust my perspicacity and that I well know the possible politicial outcomes. For details, request your reassignment and you'll be further briefed at the Schwerin, that's all you need to know if you're not placed in the Omicronkorps.

Again, I understand your doubts, especially considering the last action commited by the last Admiral, yet I must ask you to trust your superiors and the new Oberkommando in this matter.

Signed,
    Admiral Siegfried Hermann
    Rheinland Military

Encrypting...
Closing...

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]
***Transmission sequence initiated***
***Rheinland Military standard encryption***

[Image: eb18af35d36547f86dc88bce5ff1e567.jpg]
Sender: Driedrik Sterr, reserve fleet.

Estimated Admiral;

For turning my back on Rheinland would be the utmost shame, and as it is my oath, my life is devoted to our Vaterland, whether this endeavor brings benefit or loss.

I volunteer for the Omicronkorps.

Respecfully.

***End transmission***
Pages: 1 2