Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question about liberty acts as pirates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
greetings
i was pirated and destroyed by some "cops" on Texas. when that happened i was not carrying any contraband at that time. but i was finned and has i didnt complied they destroyed me.

so i ask you, if you got in this situation is that good RP or not? i remind you that i was not carrying any illegal cargo at that moment. after an argument (some say that i was making insults and threats and i wasnt, just RP) they decided to destroy me.

(This message has nothing to do with any group in particular)

thanks
Seems like bad RP from the cops happened here, I hope they know is you cannot attack a person without evidence, and if what your saying is true that you had to illegal contraband then they should have just let you be.
if what your saying is true and you was not carrying any contraband then that is very bad rp from the police.
However if you have been caught before but you have ran away then they can fine you, if you refuse then they can blow you up.
Thats what i have heard anyway.
Hope thats helped
Saigo.
so, if i was caught having and than not carrying nothing thats ok? hmmmm, i just wonder what would happen if criminal justice worked that way. if i were caught in the act i would understand. but after? i dont know, seems to me like piracy.
yea....just bad RP.....
they should first telll you why your in trouble and arrest you, not shoot unless forced
' Wrote:so, if i was caught having and than not carrying nothing thats ok? hmmmm, i just wonder what would happen if criminal justice worked that way. if i were caught in the act i would understand. but after? i dont know, seems to me like piracy.

no no no, i meant
If you had been caught once before, and ran away ect, you would be on the run ( so to speak)
The next time the police met you they wouldnt give you a new start but punish you now they have caught you for a previous offence... see what i mean?
Ether way, if they hadn't said the reason why they was fining you then that is definatly bad rp.
i was contrabading earlier. my point is if i m not carrying nothing illegal at the time should they fine and destroy me? they dont need material evidences besides their word? see what i mean?
I was not in eyeball range but the conversation was he docked Houston and one cop saw him (with contraband). He said "halt" and he docked anyway.

Then when he launched they levied fine and he stalled till they shot him.
in that case - it s always nice if the whole story is told. - cause if you REALLY seek objective feedback on the forum, you should at least come up with everything thats relevant for the dicussion ... if you don t - it looks like you re just asking for sympathy that you may or may not really deserve.

7 Ks he scanned? no tink. that was a covered piracy. where are the material evidence? im not raging or anything. just wondering. it was just no me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5