Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What's with the OORP hate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm just happy nobody made a drama out of this.
(09-20-2016, 07:17 PM)[FC]Flox Wrote: [ -> ]Mhm. Pretty much every RPG community is like that. I have yet to understand why this forum is the opposite. Discovery is literally the only good server with a nice amount of players. I remember having to keep clicking on the connect button hoping someone would log off and i could log in. This forum practically drove everyone away.

offtopic: flox. Now that's a name I haven't seen in a long time

I Have hope for the future though. But I don't think activity will return to how it was before.
I wouldn't say that the forum killed the player base though.

EDIT: sorry for diggin the thread up, my bad

Username removed

On second thought, I am not going to abandon the people who enjoy my company in this community.

I'll stick around for my own fun and theirs.
(09-23-2016, 09:05 PM)redfire912 Wrote: [ -> ]On second thought, I am not going to abandon the people who enjoy my company in this community.

Glad you saw reason. Smile
(09-23-2016, 09:05 PM)redfire912 Wrote: [ -> ]On second thought, I am not going to abandon the people who enjoy my company in this community.

That's the spirit! Welcome back. Read the rules and have fun. Smile
(09-24-2016, 12:08 PM)xiphos Wrote: [ -> ]That's the spirit! Welcome back. Read the rules and have fun. [Image: smiling.png]

Funny thing. He actually did NOT break any rules. He would've been sanctioned if he did.
Redfire comes back and Nomads attack Rheinland... Coincidence?!.. I THINK NOT!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7