Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
||| INCOMING MESSAGE |||

SENDER CALLSIGN: THE PHILANTHROPIST
RECEIVER CALLSIGN: THE CORE
Initializing data...
Displaying contents...

[Image: o88Fp2L.jpg]

Greetings. I have come discuss the zones and regulations of the installation here:

This base is dedicated to producing Whiskey in the honor of Guildmaster Jack Daniels, and will be affiliated with the Core, with full docking rights to all Core| tagged ships.

Upon reply, the tax of 15 million will be paid to The Core to an account specified upon your reply.

||| END OF MESSAGE |||
[img float=left]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp247/Absolut_BG/Transmission%20bars/danielsinfinal_zps7nt0gclb.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Omicron Rho, "WV Battleshark".
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

I'm flattered. No wait, I'm not. There's already a brand of whiskey named after me and we're the owners of that brand.
Furthermore, I've no idea who in the world are you or why you decided to build a base right next to Yaren without asking me first
As such, standard procedure applies.
You have 12 hours to convince me it's a good idea to keep let that base existing
Further more, If it is to continue bottling, I shall be granted full access to the mainframe and by that I mean all executive administration accounts and passwords.
I also want a complete list of ships that will be supplying that base.
It's a security risk I simply cannot take.
But wait, there's more:

Quote:7.1 An installation may only be made in Omicron Delta, Omicron Zeta and Omicron Rho if The Core is asked for permission prior. Such installations need to be reviewed before creation, as they may impact Core operations for better or worse. Creation of an installation in Core territory will cost 10,000,000 Sirian Credits.

7.2 Depending on an installations Core level, it will be taxed monthly. The tax depends on the Core level:

• Core One bases will be taxed 15,000,000 credits per month
• Core Two bases will be taxed 30,000,000 credits per month
• Core Three bases will be taxed 45,000,000 credits per month
• Core Four bases will be taxed 60,000,000 credits per month
• Core Five bases will be taxed 75,000,000 credits per month
You've managed to violate more than one law and it's a miracle I didn't send a strike team to arrest the crew on board.
Since you're part of the Core, apparently, you know what happens to those who disobey orders.

Video Feed Lost
||| INCOMING MESSAGE |||

Initializing data...
Displaying contents...

You seem to misunderstand. This base was made as a philanthropic gift to you by various donors. You will be given full password and administrative access upon a private communications server. This is a Core affiliated base and will continue to be so, with you having full administration command.

[Image: dgDqRb6.jpg]

As for breaking the laws:

"7.1 An installation may only be made in Omicron Delta, Omicron Zeta and Omicron Rho if The Core is asked for permission prior."

How can The Core ask the Core for permission prior?

This base was a gift to The Core and freely giving full administration access, giving a facility dedicated to bottling your whiskey close to Yaren. I hope this is convincing enough to keep your station alive.

||| END OF MESSAGE |||
[img float=left]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp247/Absolut_BG/Transmission%20bars/danielsinfinal_zps7nt0gclb.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Omicron Rho, "WV Battleshark".
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

How can the Core ask the Core? Simple. You reach to me the same way you did now, only before you actually build a base.
Your ignorance and arrogance will be your undoing. I don't need a personality cult. I won't tolerate your petty jokes.
And I don't care why it's built, whether it is to mock me or not.
We will prepare our demo squads and we'll take it down.

Video Feed Lost
||| INCOMING MESSAGE |||

Initializing data...
Displaying contents...

Of course. The station is yours. You can choose what you want to do with it. It will upset your donors, but the way you represent your character is your choice and your choice alone.

It adds to the character of the Jack Daniels brand, bold, ravish, fearless.

It has no modules, that means it is completely unguarded. Of course, a private communications message has been sent to unsure that you remove the crew, as they were all factory workers hired in excitement of working for your cause.

If you still want to destroy the Core 1 base, with Core affilliation, with no modules, and with full adminstrative access in your control.

Its all yours.

It also looks like some Corsairs want to join the demolition process. I will leave that up to you to handle: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1847681

Sincerely,

THE PHILANTHROPIST

||| END OF MESSAGE |||