Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Commune
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: MOPglTV.jpg]

Name: Jasper Saulder

Encryption: High

Subject: Work

Good day my names Jasper Saulder you do not know me but I got in contact with a pilot of yours by the name of Cara Kendall she told me to reach out to a Jared Nomak you see I had a supplier on Malta for some of that Orange Dream there unfortunately he has run out. So I'm reaching out to ya seeing if ya got any work to be done with my expertise. Ill give ya a hint I'm good at staying off the radar. *He snickers* Well hope this reaches the right person.

-Jasper

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]

Accessing channel

Source ID: Jared Nomak

Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Captain Saulder;

Yes, the transmission has reached the right person. Overlord Nomak at your service.

If you are interested in Cardamine... you would have to wait. We are out of that business for already some time but an trustworthy supplier for you could be found as we have some of our old contacts still active.

If I am wrong, and you aren't looking for Cardamine supplier but rather, you look for more specific job then, feel free to enlighten me more about your talk with miss Kendall and perhaps, we can do something about it.

Safe skies.

Subject: Re: Work

Ah Overlord Nomak it is great to hear from you sorry if I wasn't very specific on my request. You are correct though my conversation with miss Kendall was on the topic of a Cardamine supplier, though I was also entailing if you had any specific materials that needed moved discreetly. You see I have become very good at what I do, there used to be a time where individuals would come to me...though business is slow it seems and it is the first I have heard of The Commune so I thought perhaps we get better acquainted. So yes my true question to you is if you are in need of my services. Hope all is well.

-Jasper

Accessing channel

Captain Saulder;

As a matter of fact, I do have few things that would find your type of services useful... though. I want you to tell me more about yourself. Just a bit, I like to know my associates.

If you tell me magic words then, I can assure you that we will do good business.

I will be waiting.

Subject: Re: Work

Apologies for the delayed response. If ya wouldn't mind is it possible to meet up somewhere I'm not to keen on disclosing my info over the neural net. Never know what prying eyes are lurking about. *he laughs* If ya know of a joint that we can chat at let me know.

-Jasper

Accessing channel

If you say so, all right.

It happens that I will soon have some work to do down around Liberty. More specifically- Kansas.

You will soon be notified when and where will we meet. Remember, if you do anything stupid, you're doomed.

Until then.

[Image: avatar_35603.png?dateline=1465929701]

Accessing channel

Captain Saulder,

I'm contacting you in a manner to inform you of two things.

First thing is, I won't be able to meet you in person. There was change of plans and for now and my trip to Kansas is on hold and I am needed to be elsewhere. Second thing is that, I've got an assignment for you. If you would do this right then, you could consider yourself our close associate. Consider it as a trial and since we're short on time, we will leave the meeting part for some other and better time.

I need to note you that, what you would do, has to be done very discretely. What you would haul has very high value, and it isn't something that you would get your hands on every day. Maybe even never. This means, if you wouldn't complete your task, there would be a fitting sanction.

If you are still offering your services, let me know. Think wise before you decide because, once I give you the information, there is no way back.

Safe skies.

Subject: A New Start

Apologies and its hardened we can not meet officially. When I spoke of my services and what I am capable of, being discreet if how I work no matter the job, nothing worse than a cop sniffing around. Anyways I am ready for what you have to offer, also note any and all information stays between you the client and I. Currently been hanging around with Jimmy and his crew, not sure if you know them or not. I think Jimmy said he did a little work for ya awhile back. Let me know what needs to be done ill be standing by near the Liberty sector. Hope all is well.

-Jasper

[Image: avatar_35603.png?dateline=1465929701]

Accessing channel

You are one of Jimmy's crew?

My dear friend, I hope you will receive my sincere apologies. You should have told me that earlier, and I would address to you in different manner.

Jimmy did for me something that I hardly believe anyone else would. I have enormous respect towards him and those who work together with him. He is a man of word, and I promised him that, if he will ever be in a need of any kind of help, that he should come straight to me. Same applies to you my friend and again, I hope you will receive my apologies.

Let's get to the business, shall we?

You will meet up with our associates, somewhere in secure sector of Omicrons. They will transfer to you some weaponry, that you will immediately ship to some of our associates in Omegas. When the transaction of said weaponry will be done, you will receive new load of weaponry, along with some engine parts, that you will deliver back to our first associates.

Plan is yet to be developed further, but this is basically it. I will inform you about date and time, but be sure to move close to Omicrons as soon as possible. For this assignment, you will receive 50.000.000 Sirius Credits.

Oh and, be sure to bring my finest regards to Jimmy.

Safe skies, Nomak out.

Subject: Work

No offense was taken Mr. Nomak and I cant say I'm in Jimmy's crew officially though he did say if I can nail a deal to prove myself I'm in. With that being said I wont let ya down. Ill start headin on over to the Omicrons send me the coordinates when your team is ready Ill be standing by.

-Jasper

Pages: 1 2