Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Hey there.

I will be very direct with you, with the amount of work we are being submitted every day and how people tend to bump us on skype - things are very disorganized. Hopefully that should change in the upcoming month as is setting us up with a new admin/moderator interface that will allow us all to see what everyone else is doing.

Until now, please use this thread to bump your questions about stuff that has yet to be done or stuff you have never heard back about. Things happen and an admin's job is very hectic, especially when you are trying to juggle a few things at once.

Please ask us here about stuff like the status of your requests, stuff about IDs, events, and other things you have asked and you feel like it has dropped off the edge of the earth.

Please do NOT ask us about things such as updates on your sanction reports.

Just like in the Player Request threads, check your post after some time for an admin-green clarification.
Please note that this is not a discussion thread. Try to keep all of your questions/reminders in one post and try not to bump them too much.
Custodi officialdom request

Added to the next week's admin vote
~Spazzy
Not that we're not patient enough, but just to list it to have it reminded and reviewed later:

The Nomad Vagrants - Offcial Faction Creation Request

Added to the next week's admin vote
~Spazzy
Note to myself, make BMF ID.
Done. Big pat on the back-ings.
~Spuddo
(10-06-2016, 12:46 AM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Need a bit of help recovering something. More than a year ago I, or me through the account, had placed a request for the team regarding the expansion of the KNF zoi into Frankfurt, and similar extension of RM into Honshu, to act according to the long established agreements between the two house law enforcement agencies.

Since it was a request, it is probably on one of those "admin read only" posts, and therefore I can see it or recall its contents. I can't even recall accurately the time I have posted said request.

If any admin could spare a bit of time to locate said post (most probably under ) and relay to me it's contents (and decision, if any?), I would appreciate it very much.
From the guys and gals of the KNF.

(10-06-2016, 01:16 AM)Kusari Kaigun Wrote: [ -> ]Just to add some context, it was a request made following this treaty signed by Rheinland and Kusari (June 2013), allowing RM/BDM to enforce Kusari laws in Honshu and KNF to enforce Rheinland laws in Frankfurt.

This treaty was another step towards closer ties between Rheinland and Kusari, following the agreement to build KNF ships in Rheinland shipyards.

To KNF HC knowledge, we never got a feedback or an admins decision about it.

As a side note, we have regularly been doing stuffs in Frankfurt since this treaty was effective, but being out of our ZOI severely limited our options there.

Thanks in advance!

It has been added to the next week's vote.
~Spazzo.
(01-09-2017, 06:06 PM)SkyNet Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any progress in regard to the perk my faction requested last year?

Bumped it. Expect a yes or a no soon.
~Spuddo.
Is there any ETA when the reputation get's fixed for Commonwealth?

Thanks in advance.

Fixed, it should be in with the next restart.
I also double checked to make sure the HF are hostile with the treehuggers.
~Spuddo
(01-18-2017, 02:08 PM)Legionnaire Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any ETA when the reputation get's fixed for Commonwealth?

Thanks in advance.

you need to be more precise here
(01-18-2017, 02:14 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2017, 02:08 PM)Legionnaire Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any ETA when the reputation get's fixed for Commonwealth?

Thanks in advance.

you need to be more precise here

Hellfire Legion Reputation is still on non dockable towards the Commonwealth of House Liberty.

We should be on full green.
Thank you for this thread. Nice move by the admins Smile

Anyway, would any of you be able to tell me about my request for a sound countdown race effect that is activated like the lpi siren?
I had submitted the sound file to King Boo, but since he is busy, I should send the file to someone else.
To whome may I send it to?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23