Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bomb Launchers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well, that's why I said it should have a better reward due to increased difficulty of usage. Also velocity is already taken into account in weapons
This idea is a miracle! I implore you to give devs the code so they can implement it ingame, as well as your other stuff! It will be amasing!
(03-14-2017, 11:46 AM)Operator Wrote: [ -> ]This idea is a miracle! I implore you to give devs the code so they can implement it ingame, as well as your other stuff! It will be amasing!

Thanks, we have to wait for haste though

(03-14-2017, 11:44 AM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that's why I said it should have a better reward due to increased difficulty of usage. Also velocity is already taken into account in weapons

yeah thats right

(03-14-2017, 11:42 AM)Calo Wrote: [ -> ]I thought that pre-nerf Cerb Gunboats were used as such an idea to cope with destroyers?

gunboats cant kill destroyers

added bubble to impact effect

[Image: 0BJxhh3.jpg]

I'll also gonna make anti-hull one
How about we implement it to use in Battleships instead ? Since Bombers already have mines , and Battleships have . . . well , they were only able to keep their high price , everything else is nerfed ! .
(03-14-2017, 12:34 PM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]How about we implement it to use in Battleships instead ? Since Bombers already have mines , and Battleships have . . . well , they were only able to keep their high price , everything else is nerfed ! .

Nah, i made like 25 weapon for battleships i hope devs implement some of them
(03-14-2017, 12:31 PM)Titan* Wrote: [ -> ]gunboats cant kill destroyers

They can, with fighter/bomber cover. Two gunboats with basics and two shield killers are enough threat for a destroyed, provided there's at least one bomber.
That's pretty neat.
(03-14-2017, 12:34 PM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]How about we implement it to use in Battleships instead ? Since Bombers already have mines , and Battleships have . . . well , they were only able to keep their high price , everything else is nerfed ! .

Maybe bombers shouldn't be able to mount regular mines and their mine hardpoint replaced with Titan's mine hardpoint ?
(03-14-2017, 12:54 PM)Mr NPC Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe bombers shouldn't be able to mount regular mines and their mine hardpoint replaced with Titan's mine hardpoint ?

Wouldn't that make them completely weak against fighters of all types?
(03-14-2017, 12:56 PM)Etaphreven Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 12:54 PM)Mr NPC Wrote: [ -> ]

Wouldn't that make them completely weak against fighters of all types?

Bombes, in my feeling, should be good only against capitals/transports. Now, thanks to Titan's mines they might be adjusted to make them more anticapish with decreasing their vs snub possibilities. But it's mostly just me who feels the bombers that way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6