Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bomb Launchers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I approve.

<3
+1 to them xD
Your napalm bombs are freaking awesome!!!

Now Buff caps, so that Titan is not getting frustrated when the fat ships get killed by mosquito-sized fighters, and we can have awesomeness even more.
It can be good for bombers , with seting of right speed/range/damage , so bombers must come close to BS , so that don't miss , but that also means bigger risk .
I like it. PEWPEWPEWPEW boomboomboomboom. Looks nice.
Sweeet! those explosive bombs are glorious
This is going to make me want to fly bombers if they ever get these. (sun)

As usual, love your stuff Titan.
Just that bombers are - sadly - totally useless at the moment.

But ye, the effects are great and I hope this gets in fast!!!
(03-14-2017, 04:59 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]Just that bombers are - sadly - totally useless at the moment.

The effects were already existing in game and they are from the original and removed mine droppers.
For example that gold effect it's from Driller mine which has been removed years ago and that bright blue it's probably from the Razor mine dropper.
Nothing too special about the effects. They look like a group of mines exploding very fast.
(03-14-2017, 05:06 PM)Internity Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 04:59 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]Just that bombers are - sadly - totally useless at the moment.

The effects were already existing in game and they are from the original and removed mine droppers.
For example that gold effect it's from Driller mine which has been removed years ago and that bright blue it's probably from the Razor mine dropper.
Nothing too special about the effects. They look like a group of mines exploding very fast.

Uhh.. no. No, they were not. I'm sure Titan would be happy to do a side by side comparison, since you've more or less slandered his work by comparing it to extremely bland vanilla effects.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6