Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsair capital ship. WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well, the Corsairs have a solid shipline, including

LF
HF
VHF
VHF
Bomber

SHF
Gunboat
Cruiser

Destroyer
Battlecruiser
Carrier

Light Battleship
Medium Battleship
Heavy Battleship

I know Unlucky Soul was working on something, both a Carrier-like ship and a Destroyer.
Looks to me this will be best as Cruiser , to be real competition to Outcast "Storta" , since both are very thin from sides and wide from above . All it need then is Heavy arc up/down so it can broadside/tanking well .
10/10 would fly that
Looks awesome. It should definitely be a cruiser for balance purposes, and the Praefect should become a BC.
The model seems to have a couple of holes in it, on my end at least. One can see through at the bottom of the neck's base, on the inner sides of the spiky "tails" in the back, on the top and bottom of the plate that connects the two rear engines as well as in front of the main section as the ship widens behind the neck.

Other than that, this is very nice model. I'd love to see it textured and possibly in game.
Murmillo is great, so is the legate. Paerfect is gonna get a buff so its useable or will be turned into a BC. This new one could be the sair cruiser
As sauron said, its got more holes then a sponge
and about balance like ant covered, i personally think it looks like it would become the sairs own storta in terms of gameplay

Great looks tho, i love the shape it looks like it would be flying through the enemy leaving them in pieces Big Grin
(time to daydream about this ship <3 )
Devs implement this thing ingame please, thanks.
It's pretty
my thought
(08-26-2017, 12:37 PM)Clavius Wrote: [ -> ]10/10 would fly that

my thought
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6