Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship explosion splash damage.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
To be realistic, bs explosion should be able to kill deshielded fighters and bombers from 500m away.

Any ship explosion shuld be strong enough to deshield snubs too.

Something like that.
(09-21-2017, 02:49 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Expect this. Soon.

Thanks
(09-21-2017, 11:10 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Before "Expect this. Soon." everyone was screaming "I want this/that!"

After "Expect this. Soon." we already got someone predicting that it will end the world Big Grin

The world is ending each and every year, like once or twice at least. Don't worry. We'll be fine Big Grin

I'm looking forward to see this change implemented :v
Actually, the world ends every Thursday, so whoever said that yesterday was right. Almost a whole week to go now, though.
Low-health collisions and close-range engagements in general will become more dangerous. One can kamikaze a deshielded opponent this way, which is fün and okay. This will be yet another element of the game mechanics to build one's strategy around.
Maybe this was wrong after all. It destroys loot in cap missions.
(11-02-2017, 11:31 AM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe this was wrong after all. It destroys loot in cap missions.

Ive tested it. Actually it doesnt kill the loot
Not its own. If a cap explodes next to a piece of loot, but they are still too strong for you to come close and pick it up before it does, then that piece of loot will be destroyed. I've just done a mission where I had 3 NPC Dunkirks spawn in the 2nd wave. I killed one, but couldn't get close before I killed another, so the 2nd Kirk's explosion destroyed the 1st's loot. It's cost me $3,300,000. Sad
^ make Loot Invincible, or with lot of HP, like 500.000 HP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5