Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nomad (indie) ID and Permitted Ships Post-patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I logged on today and noticed that my indie Nomad cruiser had been upgraded to a BC. I've never liked piloting BCs for reasons I'm not going to get into right now, so I thought I could try out that snazzy new Nomad cruiser. Well, that didn't pan out (wrong ID), so I tried to purchase a Nammu - same result.

First question: Is this going to be a permanent situation for indie Nomads, i.e. a very narrow selection of permitted vessels (BC and snubs)?

Second question: Since the redesigned Marduk has a smaller power core, is there any chance of allowing indies to use it within the indie Nomad capship ZOI?
The new Nomad ships are currently locked for everyone, as stated in the bug reports. This will change with the next hotfix patch. Only the Marduk will continuously remain restricted to officials.
Roger that.
The "Nomad 2" ships, with the new models, are currently unpurchasable due to lingering issues, that should be fixed soon.

As for the Marduk on indie ID, I seriously doubt it.

Edit: Ninja'd
I wouldn't mind giving access to the Ish'Tar to the officials (one per) and the Marduk to the indies, as long as Indie nomad ID loses its right to treat transports as combat targets.
Uh...

What's an Ish'Tar? Is that the super-gigantic-massive-huge nomad ship I've seen in a video here and there? O_o
The Nomad Arti that was flown by Alley. Has three fwgs that have 8k range (?) Gets rekt from behind since like only a couple guns shoot backwards.
(10-30-2017, 02:42 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't mind giving access to the Ish'Tar to the officials (one per) and the Marduk to the indies, as long as Indie nomad ID loses its right to treat transports as combat targets.

Don't touch running systems.
Sombs why are you against indie noms getting marduks may i ask?
The problem was with the permission to engage anyone anywhere, so people might make a nomad BS to "avenge" themselves in any system they got shot in. Nomad cloaks, full Sirius ZOI and able to attack anything, that's the reason.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9