Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps|SCEC - Communication Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[Image: Q0ZBL0z.gif]
INCOMING REPORT
RECIPIENT: Expedition Corps.
SOURCE: New Moscow.
SUBJECT: Disposal of an abandoned facility.

...encryption code authorized
...loading data

Comrades Novikov!

As soon as the warning systems began to transmit the presence of unknown ships entering from Omega-49, we immediately turned off the operation and left the station, moving to safe positions.

Of course, we did not disassemble all the useful components because we don't have enough time, however, for an unknown reason, many parts were not new, but after repeated use.

The station computer was empty and not even completed the only thing that worked stably is the station shield, however, it will not last for a long time due to the lack of repair and poor quality parts, because of its size and complexity of dismantling, we postponed it for later but I sure it can withstand some damage if it necessary.

END OF THE REPORT
INCOMING REPORT
RECIPIENT: Expedition Corps.
SOURCE: Omega-49.
SUBJECT: Unknown station in Tenerife Cloud.

...loading data

Greetings comrades!

During scheduled update cartographic data in Tenerife Could we discovered unknown station with weapon platforms.

The drone that take data about this installation was blown up by us since it was impossible to pick it up.

END OF THE REPORT
[Image: SieN1Jt.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
RECIPIENT: Commander Anton Fomin.
SOURCE: Mykolaiv Research Station, New Moscow.
SUBJECT: New Assigment.

...loading data

Zdravstvuite, comrade Fomin.

To switch resources on other projects, Volgograd Industrial transferred Iskra Outpost under our administration. So now we need a capable man to organise its work and he will be you.

Station storage areas should continue to work with VI and their trade partners, but for us, the main focus becomes researches in Vanaheimr anomalous zone and ensuring its security.

Be ready to deal with a lot of civilians, trace connections, and if possible — do not hesitate to make agents for our informers net.

END OF THE COMMUNICATION
[Image: 6kanxUO.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
RECIPIENT: SCEC VEKTOR logitistic.
SOURCE: Mykolaiv Research Station, Omega 52.
SUBJECT: Another request.

...loading data

Greeetings.

This time comes - the time of our arsenal replenishment. Comrades, right now we plan to produce a small batch of blasters, and we need the following resources to be delivered at Mykolaiv facilities:
  • Energy Field Equipment - 2000

END OF THE COMMUNICATION
[Image: EDJ5pw4.gif]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
RECIPIENT: SCEC
SOURCE: Zhukovsky Station, Omega-52
SUBJECT: Energy field equipment delivery

...loading data

Privyet, Comrades.

Today the crew of CPS-Krasnodar have finished delivering materials for Project "Blade" at Mykolaiv Research Station

END OF THE COMMUNICATION
INCOMING REPORT
RECIPIENT: Sirius Coalition
SOURCE: CPW Varyag, Omega-5
SUBJECT: Decaying station in the Omega-5

...loading data

Commander Fomin of CPW Varyag is reporting.

During a patrol in the system of Omega-5, we found a derelict modular installation in the sector 2B. This installation is Star Space Port was abandoned months ago and since then is decaying, damaged by asteroids and dust of the field.

Its capture and further repairing would be too costly for us but salvaging may give us a piece of resources for our use.

END OF THE REPORT

[Image: 4fZFkgH.png]
[Image: wNQQNr5.png]

Message Received

Recipient: SCEC Reporting Center

Sender: Commander Anton Fomin

Subject: Destroyed Nomad warship in O Zeta

Commander Anton Fomin of CPW Varyag is reporting.

Large Nomad warform was spotted in Omicron Zeta. It has been wiped out in cooperation with the Order warship - CV Nekhbet. CPW Varyag suffered light damage and currently at repairs at Rostok.

[Image: 2Q25QXD.png] [Image: EPx1sns.png]

Nothing else to report so far.

Fomin out.

End of Message
[Image: 6t2ResO.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
...loading data

Greetings comrades. Our search of those lost scientists turned out into full-scale investigation. To prevent information leaks, i would like to clean some trails and need a demolition team.

TRANSMISSION END
[Image: SieN1Jt.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
RECIPIENT: Captain Jekaterina Valerieva.
SOURCE: Mykolaiv Research Station, New Moscow.
SUBJECT: Assigment orders.

...loading data

Zdravstvuite, comrade Valerieva.

I should note, that we are very happy to see such versatile officers among us again. As you know, knowledge is power, this why we want to try your skills in gathering information about Houses internal affairs.

Your first target will be Liberty, which openness to business makes it easier to get around. Infiltrate them and establish an intelligence network, collect data by any possible means, its vital for planning our next steps.

Report your progress here. Do not hesitate to request additional resources if necessary.

END OF THE COMMUNICATION
Incoming Transmission

[Image: yEYTDSf.png][Image: kLnNSgS.png]

Дата: 25th of May, 828 A.S.

[Image: JOwHx3U.png]
To: SCEC personnel
Encryption: <HSK Minimal>
Subject: -- --

...transmission established

...loading authorized data

...rolling feed

Comrades,

It has been quite some time, far too long to be exact that I have been inactive from my duty. Two years have passed since the reactor explosion of our glorious "Kronshtadt" that sent me into a sophisticated recovery, as well as the death of numerous valiant and conscientious souls. I am forever grateful that I am alive. It has been more than an honor that I can express my gratitude towards the diligent people who worked hard onwards saving not only myself but countless other lives during our worst days. Our glorious ship needs an enormous overhaul and I am sure that the scientific division is very much aware of that particular situation.

As I am fit for my roles and have cheated death more than I can remember, I will be serving the motherland again from now on and do more than I ever did. For now, we all should stand solid and serve the best we can.

[Image: poQW5Hl.png]
Подпись,
Cmdr.A.Stanislav,
Для Родины.

Attachment(s)

End of Transmission
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20