Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Professor Nerva - Project Meroe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: RrF8Hyn.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Professor Nerva

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Project Meroe

[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]

Konnichiwa, Professor Nerva

The Shogun has requested that you fly out to this Encrypted Location with due haste. The station supports life and basic functions but isn't in an ideal state. The Shogunate has tasked the clans with supplying the outpost with basic resources and teams. It is by Shogunate Decree that you are tasked to survey the station and report back what resources and services are required to restore its full capacity. The Shogun has offered his gratitude as compensation for your persistant efforts.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: Unbreakable
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

Konnichiwa, Heung Hideyoshi

I have only now received your message. My ship is currently on its way to the location you have provided me.
A report will be sent as soon as I finish evaluating the base.

Regards,
Prof. Nerva Regis

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started

I have finished the preliminary assessments; and although it does look pretty bad at first sight, I do believe with enough materials and manpower we can get up it and running.
Luckily, I have managed to find a console that seems to be working, although I do not know for how much longer.

Currently, I am running several scans in order to determine the exact nature of the damages:
As soon as they are finished, I will make a list of materials that will have to be delivered.
Nevertheless, I am sure of couple of things:
- the base needs a reliable power supply
- we have to rebuild all the networking

He looks around him and sights Unfortunately, another thing that I am sure of is that once the scans are completed, more issues will have to be addressed.
Regards,
Prof. Nerva Regis

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started

Kombanwa,

Nerva gets closer to screen I will now show you the results of the analysis and my assessment of the damages that this base has sustained.

Scans
Here you can see the full scans of the entire base.
Hull integrity
Although it seems that it was not taken care off for some time, this construction is incredible sturdy. We are pretty lucky, it will be relatively easy to fix.
Command Center
We need one.
Networking&Scanners
Although I managed use a command console to send you my previous message... err... now it's fried.
The interior networking is completely friend, the comm system is fried.
80% of the sensor array is down at the moment.
Power Requirements
All the systems that are barely running at the moment are being ran by one backup generator.
The electric distribution grid needs to rebuild using better materials.
We need new energy generators.
Life Support
I managed to start about 50% of the life support systems, but they were clearly not designed to be pushed like I am doing now. We need newer ones or we have to improve the existent ones.
Teams
Self-explanatory.
Quality of life
Since a lot of people would be spending time, we really need to make sure that they will have their basic need seen after,
That is it for now.
Regards,
Prof. Regis Nerva