Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attack on the RNS Montmorency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The anti-GRN side also rekt a Ranseur during the brawls of yesterday evening. It was sitting in place, I assume being AFK, and once blown up he asked me in PM if lack of RP before engagement is acceptable. I had no time to respond at that time as the battle was still ongoing, but if he's reading this here: RP was provided, I can look up the relevant logs if more details are required. Either way, Orkney is a warzone now and will stay as such for a while. Space is dangerous.

Though I frankly don't mind outcast capital ships attending and dying quickly because they came unprepared.
Destroy all the Ranseurs!
This is FUN.

Haven't enjoyed stomping royals so much since... well, actually the very first "official" time, also in Orkney.
Too bad CR isn't part of the event mechanism - won't stahp us from fighting though.
(04-17-2018, 02:58 PM)Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]CR isn't part of the event mechanism - won't stahp us from fighting though.

I think we've all figured that out by now.
(04-17-2018, 02:58 PM)Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]This is FUN.

Haven't enjoyed stomping royals so much since... well, actually the very first "official" time, also in Orkney.
Too bad CR isn't part of the event mechanism - won't stahp us from fighting though.

just have to roll my outcast dred into Orkney , so I can shoot some cr!
can we add some weapon platforms around albi, pepole keep spawn caming.
(04-17-2018, 02:58 PM)Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]This is FUN.

Without CR there, there'd practically be no capital ship battles. Besides, every time they get cut down rather quckly by all the Valors stashed at Albi. I like these big battles, but I thought this was supposed to be about interdicting cargo ships? Maybe we should remove all caps from the event and see what happens? CR is the only force with a fleet that isn't tied down anywhere in particular, in theory *supposedly* the GRN, BAF and LN are all widely deployed along the front lines, and this battle zone is well behind those lines.

Secondly, when it comes to complaints about balance, it seems like if we have to block all the other factions that have Orkney in ZOI and are at war with Gallia...something's wrong, both for this battle, and the war in general.

Factions fighting for Gallia:

Gallic Royal Navy
Gallic Royal Police
Gallic Royal Intelligence
IDF
GMS
EFL (in spirit?)
others?

Factions fighting against Gallia:
Council
Maquis
Crayter Republic
Bretonian Armed Forces
BPA (in their ZOI)
Bretonian Intelligence
Bretonian Privateers
Liberty Navy
Liberty Security Force
All Liberty corps (LPI in their ZOI)
All Bretonian corps
Auxesia
others?

And those Valors are so tough, if i were Bretonia/Liberty, we'd be stealing some plans for house manufactured Nephilims by now.
not true at the weekend I was one of 4 redemptions that killed off a GRN fleet was a epic battle!
must be at least 8 redemptions docked in Orkney.

and personally I don't think any other factions should be taking part in the event, unless there allowed to by the dev team. I think it would have been a better idea to put CR and Council only against the GRN in this event, but that's just my opinion.
i really dont understand all the crying...
Yes its an event.
And yes the event makes sense. But also
Yes theres a war.
And yes there are more factions that may or not have an interest in showing up in the event surroundings,
and the reason is obvious,
tho there is an event running the rest of the game is still on ,the rest of the factions interactions is still on, the roleplay is still on.
if i see a target and i know my targets will fly in that direction ofcourse i will try to get him.
It be ridiculous not to do so, it probably even violates some IDs to do so
and whoever participates in the event should expect more than what is on the factions of the event,
everyone should expect the usual they always do
PLUS what the event brings in terms of interaction

What do you guys whant?
to be closed in a Universe were only exists the event sistems and factions that participate in it??
Its like you guys whant an instance of the game to run separatefrom the rest of the game,
just because you have an event going on.

Crying about fairness and numbers and caps and factions and ganking..... Theres a war going on anyone else noticed?
The end result of this event might interest Galia Oopositors, all of them not only the ones in the event,
it be silly not to intervene if this is convenient to your interests roleplay
Its Sirius ladies and gents, whant instances were only you and your party can go in?
Cmon be serious.
This is just my opinion, leave it and let the game run as normal
If they feed the ship and save it , well they did and everyone has to shut it, if they dont well they dont and everyone else has to shut it.
So i dont really understand whats all the fuss about.
(04-18-2018, 04:42 PM)Cpt. Dillan Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]What do you guys whant?

Council vs GRN.

Though at this point I admit my mistake at believing the Second Gallic Civil War could be fought in a system affected rather by the Gallic Conquest than by the civil war itself. I'll try to be wiser next time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13