Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attack on the RNS Montmorency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
It means you will see a green message, and you will automatically receive the bonus. (sun)
Sit down, for it is lecture time.

This is an Event Commodity, put in to be sold at the Shipyard and bought by the Fort.

FLHook detects the purchase and sale of the stuff, and if the amount being hauled does not change between purchase and sale, a bonus is paid out.

Assume you pick up, for example, 1000 units of stuff and sell 1000 units of it at Fort Albi. You will receive the regular trade profits as well as a bonus of 1500 per unit. The 1500 is paid out of FLHook generating money ex nihilo to reward peeps for hauling.

Side note: If a pirate demands you drop like 1 unit or so, that actually constitutes cheating. Just so you're aware.

Though if you're getting something like this, it means Skorak borked the event again.
[quote="Nerva Regis" pid='1989137' dateline='1523650860']
It means you will see a green message, and you will automatically receive the bonus. (sun)
[/quote
was hoping for more resistance trying to fly in, for a bit of a challenge but so far flown in and out without any issues, need to step up their game
(04-13-2018, 09:25 PM)Dakuhosu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2018, 09:21 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: [ -> ]It means you will see a green message, and you will automatically receive the bonus. (sun)
was hoping for more resistance trying to fly in, for a bit of a challenge but so far flown in and out without any issues, need to step up their game

I already witnessed folks burning a Stork full of supplies at Fort Albi, burning your ship can be arranged as well if you wish. Wink
(04-13-2018, 09:31 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2018, 09:25 PM)Dakuhosu Wrote: [ -> ][quote="Nerva Regis" pid='1989137' dateline='1523650860']

I already witnessed folks burning a Stork full of supplies at Fort Albi, burning your ship can be arranged as well if you wish. Wink
catch me if you can Wink
Ok I'm definatelly not getting any bonuses or extra messages for doing this run
Montmorency Repair Parts from Haute-Seine Shipyard, Picardy to Fort Albi, Orkney
I'm in a GMS ID & IFF Gallic train
I bought at Haunte for 1000 & sold at Abli for 100 so im losing 900 per unit and receiving no bonus
??
(04-13-2018, 09:31 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2018, 09:25 PM)Dakuhosu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2018, 09:21 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: [ -> ]It means you will see a green message, and you will automatically receive the bonus. (sun)

I should have just quick docked. (sun)
I just delivered a full cargo in a Pachyderme, IDF id. No bonus.
Purchasing the Montmorency Repair Parts commodity does not initiate the Trade Event!
DO NOT PURCHASE THE COMMODITY UNTIL IT IS FIXED!

It is fixed now.
I think we've fixed it. Sorry for the restart.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13