Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attack on the RNS Montmorency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Undocked: You are still eligible to complete the event: Deliver Engine Components to Fort Albi
Docked Albi, Sold components: You have been unregistered from the event : Deliver Engine Components to Fort Albi

Not cool.
(04-13-2018, 11:33 PM)Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]I think we've fixed it. Sorry for the restart.

Just did another run
Montmorency Repair Parts from Haute-Seine Shipyard, Picardy to Fort Albi, Orkney
Gallic Train GMS ID + IFF
You have been registered for event message on purchase at Haunte
You have been unregistered for event message on purchase at Albi
No bonus
1000 purchase 100 sale -900 profit per unit again
FeelsBadMan
did have a fun encounter with a Bretonian privater tho
Managed to escape under fire through jump hole with 2% hull they followed me through but i lost them in the asteroid field mwaahahaha
Yeah, I am looking into it now. I have no idea what Skorak had in mind, so it's being looked into for now.

please remain calm as I try to put out the fires.
Inferno tries to put out the fires. (sun)
OK, I fix for real now. Skorak is banned from late-night event making. Go sleep, you nut.
Now with added contested system!
Very nice ! I was about to ask about this !

Thank you very much. Just this morning, we had a nice little scuffle, I think this event is just what this region needed. The MRG will deploy its full pomp capabilities for these proceedings.
(04-14-2018, 12:11 PM)Lanakov Wrote: [ -> ]The MRG will deploy its full pomp capabilities for these proceedings.

Well, f...
(04-14-2018, 12:05 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Now with added contested system!

so 30 min cooldown on pvp death?
goodie gumdrops
Why is the contested message in Leeds broken?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13