Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dear DCI Steve Judge, BPA),
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_9.png]

[To]: DCI Steve Judge, BPA)
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: Vex Upsilon
[Encryption]: High

Dear DCI Judge,

The Secret Intelligence Service has been monitoring this channel: [ACCESS REFERENCE]

Although I do not have the permission to share the reason with you, SIS has intelligence which suggests that Vex Upsilon's reasons for entering Bretonia are disingenuous and that she may be a security threat or attempting to harm long term Bretonian interests. Ultimately the authority to allow her, her crew and her ship to enter Bretonia is with the BPA), but I implore you to err on the side of caution and ask that you deny her permission to enter Bretonia, as she is piloting a powerful and dangerous spacecraft carrier.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
Mrs Perry,

Extreme caution is always taken when deciding whether or not to allow a foreign capital vessel into Bretonia. All evidence available at that time is taken into consideration, a recommendation is then made by the department for licensing, which in turn is forwarded to the Chief Superintendent for final sign off.

The vessel that your communication pertains to is still currently under review. Please could you forward any information you have relating to the captain/pilot and/or the vessel in question. While i understand that this information is of a sensitive nature i can assure you that, upon acceptance or refusal, no information or evidence provided, relating to the decision, shall be released to the applicant.

Regards,
S.Judge
DCI Steve Judge
Bretonian Police Authority
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_22.png]

[To]: DCI Steve Judge, BPA)
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: RE: Vex Upsilon
[Encryption]: High

Dear DCI Judge,

I have opened up this transmission for you with the authorisation of Dir. Weber: [ACCESS CHANNEL]

Please be advised that the aforementioned meeting with the Order took place outside of Bretonian borders.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
Mrs Perry,

Certainly an interesting conversation. In light of the information provided we will deny the applicants request.

With regards to the material provided, we would of course like to receive updates on the outcome of any dealings with the Core. Obviously we only really need to see information relating to Bretonian space or its borders, but any other information you think may be relevant would possibly be of help to us. Again, any information received will be handled with our usual level of security and not released into the public domain unless approved by the home office.

Regards,
S.Judge
DCI Steve Judge
Bretonian Police Authority