Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Samura|- Faction Information and Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
In all the time I played GC, which is now over 8 months. I had 1 encounter with Samura that didn't end with them logging out when I came into view or when I even entered the system. At times I didn't even notice they were there before I saw the docking messages.

The only encounter I had with a samura was an indie and he stumbled into me by chance and couldnt run away
(12-10-2019, 04:20 PM)Geolog Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of being a linchpin around whom all of this happened, maybe you should have tried to roleplay without actually leading the faction, what is wrong with that?

As for the ''Pirates, quick dock.'' That wasn't around when I led the faction, but than again, I led by example and told and showed people what to do and what not to do. Either go down swinging and guns blazing or RP your way out of the situation. Heck, even made pirate pay me once and not kill/pirate me so that I could haul him some goods that he couldn't get because it was sold on a lawful station.

Now the recruitment thread. There was absolutely no need to delete it because of the coding/format. Just click edit in the original thread, delete all old codes and all non text lines and rework the thing. Literally did that every time coding on forums was changed. Not that hard.

At the end, why change Samura logo in the signature. The old one is literally the vanilla logo and it was perfect as it was.

1. Because their reaction to me deleting the older recruitment thread is evident that if they want me to roleplay, I need to be in a position where I'm not suddenly stripped of it because I did something they didn't approve of. I can't stand micromanaging and I'm not going to do it if I'm going to be micromanaged.

2. I would do the exact same thing if I was leader. Go down guns blazing. Unfortunately, this is pals method of dealing with things.

3. I didn't make the duplicate recruitment thread, yes I would've clicked "Full Edit" and changed the old one but when I came back there was two and obviously one needed to be deleted to avoid confusion. I was not the person who made duplicate threads, I think it was pals but I also think it might've been Markus.

4. I didn't change it, but the rest had adopted it but we still had the old logo around the place so I thought it was best our branding be consistent. Anyway, I think the new one is nice, props to whoever made that.
(12-10-2019, 06:41 PM)Megaera Wrote: [ -> ]In all the time I played GC, which is now over 8 months. I had 1 encounter with Samura that didn't end with them logging out when I came into view or when I even entered the system. At times I didn't even notice they were there before I saw the docking messages.

The only encounter I had with a samura was an indie and he stumbled into me by chance and couldnt run away

Unfortunately, this is the reality and the reputation Samura has. Hopefully people start believing me when I say the current leadership is useless.
(12-11-2019, 04:23 AM)Owen Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2019, 06:41 PM)Megaera Wrote: [ -> ]In all the time I played GC, which is now over 8 months. I had 1 encounter with Samura that didn't end with them logging out when I came into view or when I even entered the system. At times I didn't even notice they were there before I saw the docking messages.

Unfortunately, this is the reality and the reputation Samura has. Hopefully people start believing me when I say the current leadership is useless.

I don't even know Who you are but honestly all I see is the shadow of a former leader complaining. if you think you can do a better job then make a new Faction and get out there And prove it. It's the same thing that happened with the order, I was a founding member of legacy of Orillion and we became official. Stop clinging to the past and make your future. These rants in the samura thread and insulting people wont get you anywhere. Be bigger be better.
For once I agree with Kahl. You've been on this crusade of writing paragraphs about how much you hate the leadership but have made zero progress. If the image of Samura is tarnished as much as you say, then why are you trying so hard? Because of the banks? The clout to say that you led a coup? Do the faction members even want you? If they don't, will the faction just be you until it loses officialdom again? Like I said in discord, make a new faction and be better if you think you can. This obsession just tarnishes your forum image.
(12-11-2019, 04:44 AM)Charo Wrote: [ -> ]If the image of Samura is tarnished as much as you say, then why are you trying so hard?

Some of us want to change it to be better.
(12-11-2019, 04:49 AM)Owen Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2019, 04:44 AM)Charo Wrote: [ -> ]If the image of Samura is tarnished as much as you say, then why are you trying so hard?

Some of us? Looks like it's just you. And your looking like a fool.
For gods sake, just make new faction. Samura NPC-faction name is not anybody property, other than maybe this company which makes kitchen knives.
Weaker will die and be consumed.
(12-11-2019, 04:50 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2019, 04:49 AM)Owen Wrote: [ -> ]

Some of us? Looks like it's just you. And your looking like a fool.

Noted
It's time to let it go and make your own faction.

You do not have the right to take it from them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11