Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Buffalo Bar Old Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Marica Sat at one of the tables in the bar with a couple of empty glass, As she had fallen asleep. She had just got back from a 35-day mission with no sleep. She Dream't of her Ancestors and were they might be as she was awaken at the sound of a waiter picking up her glasses. "huh! whos there!" she looked up at the waiter her pistol drawned. "Oh its you.." She layed her head back down on the table placing her pistol back in its holster.

(ooc: Any Suggestions this is my frist Rp I ve ever done?)

(ooc: One Rule if its not too hard I Only want liberty Rouges, Outcast or Lanehackers here Please No Interruptions. thank you I want to try my best keep this clean)
There was a the scrap of metal on metal, as a man pulled out a chair at her table, Marica looked up, half asleep to see a outcast sitting down with a bottle and a pair of glasses, " Here, try some of this, its tastes like crap, but it takes the edge off those long patrols.

He pushed her a shot glass of brown liquid, not being one to turn down a drink offer, espeically from an outcast, she grabed it, smiled, " Ahh, what the hell " she guzzeled it in one swallow, and true enough It tasted like Piss mixed with battery acid, but boy did It have a kick.

" That should get you to your courters pilot, The names Gavin Chaves by the way....." he was inturupted by another mans voice, " He Gavin get over here with that Moonshine, where thirsty as hell! " Gavin Smiled, " Ill see ya around kid.
Marica stood up as she yawned sretching as she was the youngest Rouge out of all the Liberty Rouges only beeing at 16 years old still in her teens. "Waiter, If anyone needs me or if i recive a call patch it throught my quaters." Marica walked out of the bar down the hallway making her way around the other liberty rouges, lane hackers, and outcast pilots till she was at the top of the base were she had a private room that was a gift from her ancestors passed down throught her bloodline. Marica took off her boots gloves and head piece as she went into a small container and pushed a button as her night gown appered on "Processing Complete" says the computer.. Marica yawned and sreteched as she went to her bed and layed down finnaly able to get some rest as she slowly passed out..
At that time, a Lane Hacker was browsing through various security research files of the Ames Research Station's Internal Network, boring himself to death. Armand Furnier took another sip of his long ago cold coffee.

'Come on! Give me something interresting!' he was talking to the computer as if it was a living thing -- something the Hackers tend to do a lot. 'We're sitting here for days! Not a single spicy detail of anything... come on, come on, come on!!!' Armand was loosing his patience.

'Processing complete!' filled his screen. He entered a file... a seemingly unsignificant one about genetic research. Armand typed a few commands to trace the 'Processing Complete!' message.

The results took him to another file -- 'Res-ch-CXE-W32-sM'. Seemingly, it was a surveilance link to some hidden equipment in the Buffalo Base...

Victoria Franco just entered the Bar at Buffalo and walked straight up to the barkeeper.

'I need someone for a mission! A package to be delivered to Pittsburgh, the Navy will probably be looking for it. High risk, I'm paying 150k credits, more than generous for this part of Sirius.' she said 'and while you're at it, give me a stiff drink!'

'If you could wait a little, I may have the right person for you' replied the barkeep...
Marica Layed sleeping as she recived a Hail from in her quaters.

"Lady Marica, Are you awake?" Said the barkeeper"

Marica opened her eyes yawning as she hit the comm switch beside her bed "Yes what is it?" she said.

"Theres a lady here looking for a pilot." repliyed the barkeeper.

Marica looked at her watch and said "I ill be right down give me a few minutes." she switch the comm off.
Marica stood up as she got dress into her uniform making her way out of her quaters. She then made her way to the lower decks and then arrived at the bar looking around. Walked up to the barkeeper and sat down "So, were is this lady that needs a pilot?" she asked.
'Victoria Franco' said the woman sitting at the bar close to her. She was wearing an Outcasts uniform and the Cardamine injector could be clearly seen -- no doubt, an Outcast. 'Are you the pilot?'

'Yes, Marica is the name' the girl replied.

'Hmm, you look rather young... Nevermind, you got good recommendations. Here's the deal: I got a package for you to deliver to Pittsburgh, ASAP. The Navy will probably look for it and they're going to want it back if they find it. The pay is 150k, half now, half on delivery. Take it or leave it. Another mission may await on the destination, depending on the outcome and your performance.'

'I'll take it! Any details? Who and where on Pittsbutgh do I deliver it to?'

'I'm glad to hear that! You will take this package to the 'Blankliner Bar' on Pittsburgh, wait there, you will be contacted.' Victoria Franco handed the package to Marica, stood up and walked away. She turned 'Yeah... Good Luck out there!'

'Yea... thanks!...' replied Marica somewhat surprised 'whatever...' she said to herself. Marica checked her Neural Net Link for the new cash, it was there. 'Well, I better get to work then! Thanks James!' she said to the barkeeper and went running to her Greyhound... '...no time to waste! 150.000 credits'

Armand Furnier was looking through the network communications of the Ames Research Center when he intercepted a comm from Buffalo Base to an automatic link on Ames. A quick check showed the same file he was looking at earlier.

Quote:"Lady Marica, Are you awake?"
"Yes what is it?"
"Theres a lady here looking for a pilot."
"I ill be right down give me a few minutes."

'Weird...' he thought.
Marica headed back to her quaters and sat on the bed. She reached for her armor boots and uniform and got comfort in them before grabing her helment. She arrived in the Hanger of Buffalo Base.

"Hey, Russ." She said as she walked over to the ship dealor.
"Hello Lady Marica, what can I do for you?"
"I have a mission, I am gonna need to special 3.0 Armor Plates installed quickly. If you don't mind?"
"No not at all Marica" Russ repliyed as he went and got the upgrade module and installed it. "There you go.. All finish. Safe Flying Lady Marica!" Russ walked out the hanger to the control room."

Marica rubed her hand along the body of her greyhound smiling before she climbed in placing her helment on then shutting the cantapee of the ship before switching the ship power on. "Testing.. Buffalo Base This is Alpha Squad Leader Marica Requesting Departure Clearances Over.."
'Where's the connection between a Liberty Rogue pirate and Ames Research Center spying on her?' the Hacker asked the air in his room on Ames...

Armand started punching the keys, keying in access codes. Personal histories, confidential data and research facts were replacing each other on his screen...
"Alpha Leader This Is Buffalo Base Your Are Clear For Depature Good Flying.."

Marica Powered up her Engines after the Package was placed into her cargo hold, Just as the hanger doors were open. She then proceeded putting the controls into full Power as she flew out of the hanger and into the badlands. She set her corse for a Unknown section of the badlands. As she sat back and let the auto pilot fly.
Pages: 1 2