Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys, with the intention to return I saw this event some moments ago. My resume and result of it: I decided for myself that my time in this game is entirely over. Discovery has become a game, I don't wanna play anymore. Therefore I gonna dissolve Aeon C'bal and the Zoner Consensus or remove myself in case of a serious replacement. (Not that much people have been pretty much interested into these factions)
And yes, I'm giving out my stuff. So, post here with a good reason if you want some stuff.
Gib stuff.

Reason: *warmth*
I will continue RPing my Aeon character, as the part of this faction, so AI cruiser would come in handy. Zoner assets could also go for KRG. that's still the part of Consenus.
Anyway, you are not the first and not the last person, who is leaving this game. It's a sad sight, but this fate is waiting for everyone here. I wish you everything the best in your future RL endeavours and hope to see you here again one day.
I didn't expect or wish to see this. A shame tbh, a real shame. I will somehow miss Alessa, guess that's the real final nail to the Sol Project.
Wish you all the best elsewhere then, Disco surely changed lots.. and not always to the better.

Reasons: Sanae and Hans his dreams!
-1 good player on Disco.... If u needa loose some stuff, would like to take some caps, im an old Gammu member Smile
Another german Kamerad leaves the server. We will never forget you! o7

Enjoy the time outside of this jail with this strange people in here.
First off all, it is always hard to loose someone from the cummunity, but I hope you may change your mind someday and return.

I would like to know, you don't have to surely, why the event brought you to leave discovery ? See it as some last constructive criticism.

I have no good reason to apply for your stuff, since we don't know each other well, give it to people that really need it.

Viel Glück!
Bye.

Don't want your stuff.
ode.

Almost beating Toris' record xd
c u in 2 weeks/months/years
Pages: 1 2 3