Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Republican Shipping. Subject: Your Death.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: FyBFtNN.jpg?1]
The Hammers History Forgot but the People Remembered

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: Executives of Repugnant Shipping.
Subject: Happy New Executive day! Here's an office-warming present.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: ZzmBegq.gif]
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: WHnpQAc.jpg?3][Image: MJoeIL3.png]
[Image: xeOMWyu.gif]

You are the Oblivion of Hope. The wormwood of Avarice.

You belong to no Republic. You brought and paid for democracy. You laugh as you mutilate its consistentents before the cogs of tired industry.

You do not innovate, you maraud.

You will pay for your crimes. Punitive.

The first hammers that drove the first stakes into the ground of the first engineer to set foot on New Berlin soil, was made under the promise that the wrongs of the past would never stain the present.

The Compacts of Unionisation between Kaiser and Man was drawn in faith of the people, and in faith that an enterprise of the people could never grind down those it was designed to uplift. When the Kaiser stole from the people that which was owed to him, you were there, to steal from the starving and abuse the raped.

Your lobbyists outlawed the Unions, the Syndicates, from Rheinland, all those hundreds of years ago and retained their screams from the present. You cut out our tongue to remove our voice.

You may remove our voice. But you cannot remove our souls, our minds, our hearts, our guns.

We turn the shipwright's craft against you, Republican.

We will put terror into your shareholders and bomb the politicians you buy. We will extort your transports and harass your industries. We will give every worker you suffocate a way out; the opportunity to join us, to join the future, forged in memory of what was ripped away from us in the past.

For you have wronged Legion, and all your glittering money will buy you nothing in the vacuum of space.

You have seven days to transport four thousand units of unregistered military vehicles; APCs and Aerofighters, nothing heavier than seventy tonnes or lighter than fifteen, to the loading bay on the Augsburg Wreck with proof of offload through the encrypted line, or we will conduct a comprehensive assault against one of your assets. With unconventional weaponry. To an unconventional effect.

A transport? A space station? A planetary holding? The highly flammable family homes of your Executives? We'll leave the guessing up to you.

What shall we use, I wonder? A Nuke? Poison gas, as we did two years ago to such terrible effect? Good old fashioned knives? The anticipation must be killing you.

With Love~
The Employees you left to Die;
The Syndicate Unity of the Five hundred exiled Trade Unions,
Alster Unioners.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: DvVBWSTm.jpg]

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: Munich
ENCRYPTION:RS-XD-9301
REPUBLICAN SHIPPING SIGNAL IDENTIFIED......

ID: NIKLAS MAYER
SUBJECT:Ultimatum

Guten tag

I will start by making it clear, we dont deal with terrorists.

I have read through your Ultimatum, passed it on to the Executives, and keeping it in my possession in the event that we need to pass it along to Rheinland mIlitary.

We understand that in the past, Republican Shipping was not the best at dealing with issues with our workforce, and more than likely contributed to what now the Unioners have become. But that being said, it is the past and the past cant be changed, but tomorrow we can still decide on what happens. We will not be meeting your demands to supply you with weapons of any sort. Not only will this cause problems for us with Rheinland, but it will be enabling you to do more damage to our people and economy.

I am not like my predecessors, that worked to control and dominate. I am here to take Republican Shipping to the future. A new way of thinking, and handling situations.
Here is my offer to you:
- Stop your threats towards us and the innocent people who have nothing to do with what happened in the past, but guilty to you because of association.
- Make no attack towards Republican Shipping.
- Consider a truce/pact to meet and find common ground. So that we can bring the Unioners back into the fold of Republican Shipping. Then you will see for yourself we are no longer the corporate we once were, we are better.

We will give you the remainder of the 7 days that you gave us to talk this amongst yourselves and to give us a reply. But just know, that all eyes will be on you, as we offer terms in good faith. Your reply will echo through Rheinland.

Regards
Niklas Mayer

TRANSMISSION ENDED

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: FyBFtNN.jpg?1]
The Hammers History Forgot but the People Remembered

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: Executives of Repugnant Shipping.
Subject: Happy New Executive day! Here's an office-warming present.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

<< Encryption protocols removed. Transmission open to the Public >>

[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: WHnpQAc.jpg?3][Image: MJoeIL3.png]

UNIONER GUNCAMERA FOOTAGE OF THE ALTONA STRIKE - T1.8 seconds before detonation.

[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: eioVHQO.gif][Image: MJoeIL3.png]

The Unioners have demonstrated that the determined artisanal class can and will destroy their machines and reclaim their wearhouses when assaulted by an inproper government, and abused by a injudicious corporatocracy.

The Republic of lobbyists, funded by men such as yourselves, propped up against the people's wishes, does not allow you to 'negotiate' with us, Republican. You do all that you can to rob us of legitimacy. You would talk us into Virlande, if you could.

The Union claims responsibility for the ideals of collective action, but not to the awareness of those who chose to participate. Collective action was created aboard Altona through darknet aliases. Forensics will confirm the truth.

You will not discharge from Republican employment workers who took collective action against you. To do so would be stating that they should have died in the attack to appease the corporate overhead. The workers who were not present aboard Altona protesting your employment conditions are retained within your company. You deny your workers adequate security detailing. Our attack was executed with thirty minutes of early warning. We attacked the accumulation of capital, not our brother blue-collars. Any casualties aboard Altona are Republican's consequence. As declared, the Union attacks the abuse of corporate wealth generation.

As was documented publically, the Union engaged only assets which in turn engaged us. Third party federal losses are regrettable casualties of Corporate manipulation. The Union, as documented, provided federal and corporate assets considerable warning as to our objectives. Our adversaries are the system you represent.

We are driven to violence against those who would arrest us for daring to organise. For daring to question why only the rich can afford property. For why the poor and the infirm receive only the most meagre of support from the state. For asking why our quality of life is a pittance compared to that of our forefathers. For asking why the corporate tax rate has never been lower, why a vast percentage of the federal budget is sequestered to special interest groups and black-book programs by intransparent federal agencies. For asking why the majority of the Rhein's wealth is in the possession of a few billionaires. For asking why Republican is detailing shipping resources to a shiny new corporate headquarters whilst millions still scream for transit away from a dying Munich.

We demand more than answers. We demand resolution. In our time.

The twin nuclear warheads that impacted Altona station are but the first clarions. The workers united will never be defeated, and the proud co-operation between worker and employer will be returned, in our lifetimes, or new suits shall be raised to fill the empty boardrooms of the old.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. The Union will continue its efforts until the following demands are met:

Concordat of Requirement Wrote:- The right to organise, as declared under the 015 Declaration of Solidarity and reinforced under Kaiser Valentin II and Kaiserin Leicht I, will be re-ratified under a national declaration by unanimous vote of the Chancellery Court.

- Republican Shipping will provide each and every of its employees a minimum of 17.9 credit-per-hour Solidarity Wage.

- Business tax is raised by 35% upon industries that profiteer from IND Wall Street insurance regimes.

- Income tax is raised to 84% upon individuals with a net worth in excess of 5000000 Million credits per year.

- Property tax is reduced upon the lower and middle class, including ancestral and colonial land holdings.

- Undeclared corporate donations by political parties are outlawed.

- Corporations lose the right to terminate employees without three months of severance for non-conduct related acts.

- State-provided vocational education up to tertiary level for Rheinland citizens.

- An investigation by the Chancellory board is conducted publically into mismanagement of public funds by Government agencies.

- Planet Weimar is returned to public utilisation for the resettlement of Nuremburg Refugees.

- The resignation of the Republican Board of Directors, including the CTO, CEO, and CFO.

We fight only for a Rheinland that serves all. A state that exists to serve its people. A people that are divided not by a class system turned against itself, but by mutual respect for our distinctions. Mutual survival, assured irrespective of if you are born to an oligarch, or to a shipwright.

Glory to Rheinland. Solidarity to its people. Death, to abusers.

With Love~
The Employees you left to Die;
The Syndicate Unity of the Five hundred exiled Trade Unions,
Alster Unioners.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: DvVBWSTm.jpg]

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: NEW BERLIN
ENCRYPTION:RS-XD-9301
REPUBLICAN SHIPPING SIGNAL IDENTIFIED......

ID: NIKLAS MAYER
SUBJECT: re: Happy New Executive day!

I hope you are happy with your attack on Altona Station. The station which innocent people work to make a living, their second home, a place to provide for their family. The deaths of those as a result of YOUR attack, are a result of your actions.

This attack may be caused because I didn’t negotiate with you, but I don’t negotiate with rabid dogs or Hyenas, who scavenge and feed on left overs. I will not fund your “cause” where I can better use that money to pay and provide for my employees. I am glad you claimed responsibility for the attack, now those who are affected by this disaster know who to blame. To blame for the loss of their loved ones, the loss of a place to work, the loss of an income, and the loss of having their families nearby as they have to work at far away stations.

Those who started the strike on Altona Station will answer for what they have done. One way or another, as they gave the opportunity for your attack, willingly or not. They will either face me, or their peers. I would not wish any ill health on my employees, but maybe if there wasn’t a strike, you would not have attacked or maybe we could have gotten everyone out alive. I did not create the Rheinland law that strikes in Hamburg are illegal, but as a representative of Republican Shipping, and a citizen of Rheinland I must uphold the law.

The working conditions may not be ideal, but the attack did not make it any better. Now the money that could have been used for health benefits, or an increase in pay, needs to be used to rebuild Altona Station. But in a way, I need to thank you, thank you for giving us a reason to overhaul and improve Altona Station. What Unioners destroy, Republican Shipping will rebuild better and stronger than before. What you taketh, I giveth.

I cant speak for the state, and the other corporates of Rheinland, but I can only do so much when people like you threaten innocent lives. It is clear that as long as Unioners and their counterparts are around, the Rheinland economy will have small issues hindering its growth. We will push on though, with or without you.

With regards to Munich, that is a touchy subject, but ill be frank with you. The “shiny new corporate headquarters” is a move to get out of Munich, and to give the staff there better working conditions. It will take time, but it is on my to do list. I have no control again over what happens in Munich, but I do hope Republican Shippings move away will give Munich much needed attention. Until such time that it happens, I will support Rheinland and its people. Maybe you should focus on keeping outsiders who threaten our pilots away from our united space?

Trust needs to be earned from my side and from my employees, nothing happens overnight. But my words will resonate with my actions. Your demands are mostly unreasonable, especially to be asked of me. I don’t know who you think I am, but I do not have the power to grant most of you demands. That you need to consult with the Bundestag.

The following I can look into but only when my employees request:

- Wage increase to 17.9 per hour

But this will need to be considered seeing that your attack will set us back a bit, and increasing attacks will just put a wage increase on halt and possible result in people loosing their jobs due to money being spent on repairs rather that on more important immediate goals.

I will not resign and neither will the board of directors. We are too invested in the growth of Republican Shipping and of its employees.

Some things that we will agree on though is State provided education as well as a new planet for resettlement of Nuremburg. Hence why we relocated as well as we are busy with a project as part of humanitarian work to educate and provide for Rheinland citizens. The future of Rheinland needs to be able to carry on what we started and to do better than ourselves. Hopefully your children have the sense to not go out attacking and wasting money on repairing and rather wait for the money to be used on the betterment of all.

I may not be perfect, and I have my flaws but I am not the one destroying what was built to grow Rheinland. Maybe you secretly siding with GMG and Kusari, hoping to play your part so if they had to win the war, they support you and your “cause” and place you in power.

One of my pilots mentioned he came across some Unioners in Zurich, claiming we found your back door. We recently found that route, but no thanks to the Unioners. My pilots now can transverse through Gallia faster and get home earlier than expected. He also mentioned that you and a few others tried to interrogate him and force info out of him. Those tactics wont work, as I have made sure each pilot only knows the work he is dealing with and that applies to him. So not to give away too much information when confronted by your kind.

Regards
Niklas Mayer

TRANSMISSION ENDED