Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Republican Shipping Staff| From: RS-Executive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: DvVBWSTm.jpg]

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: Munich
ENCRYPTION:RS-XD-9301
REPUBLICAN SHIPPING SIGNAL IDENTIFIED......

ID: NIKLAS MAYER
SUBJECT: New year and new opportunities

Guten Tag all Republican Employees,

As we enter the second week of 826 A.S. and many are returning to work, I wish to extend a warm welcome to the RS team.

I hope that you enjoyed spending time with loved ones; have replenished your reserves and are ready to tackle what the year may bring. May you achieve the professional and personal goals you have set for yourself.

Naturally, a new year creates an opportunity to reflect on the past and make plans for the future. Looking back, it is no secret that certain developments have adversely affected the morale of our people; trust in our organisation, and ultimately our performance. Let’s approach the coming months with renewed commitment, supporting each other and serving Sirius and Rheinland the best way we can.

Let us be driven by our aspirations to be strong, reliable, and optimally functioning. Let us keep the focus on reaching our contract goals, and generating income to replenish our reserves. You have proved to be resilient in the past - and I am confident you will show your mettle again.

Let us stand united and act with courage as we take our organisation forward. Act against those who try to stand in our way, and try to distract us from reaching our goals. Now time to get to business:

Relocation
As mentioned before, this is a new year with new challenges. Starting immediately, your respective operation managers will be identifying certain staff members that meet certain requirements. Those who are given the green light, make haste and collect your belongings and mark your work desks, so that you will be moved to the new Republican Shipping HQ, Duisburg, in New Berlin. The move will happen as soon as Duisburg becomes operational.

To the staff that will be staying in Ingolstadt Station, you have been chosen to stay where you are to keep that station running smoothly, as you have the skills to do so. At a later stage, staff may put in a transfer to Duisburg, but not at this current time.

I know this may come to a shock to many, as Ingolstadt has been the Head Quarters for many years. But that was with the old executive board, with their old ways and values. As times changed, like after the 80 years war, Republican Shipping didnt adapt fast enough which lead to some disastorous events and consequences that could have been avoided. We dont want to repeat the same mistake again.

So we will be relocating to New Berlin to centralise Republican Shipping with Rheinland, and branch out from there.

Munich is too close for comfort in my opinion to the border worlds which Corsairs and Outcasts roam and pirate. They could easily come into Munich on raids which Ingolstadt will be affected greatly. This must be noted as well as Unioners growing presence in Munich. Many of you will see this as being weak and afriad, but its a stratgetic move for Republican Shipping and its staff. We cant afford to be cut off from Rheinland if anything had to happen at the Munich/Frankfurt jump gate. Operations will carry on at Ingolstadt as normal, and the security there will be tightened as there will be less staff on the station.

New Station in Rho
On other news, Republicans new station, Harrismith in Omicron Rho is under construction as we speak and should be operational soon. There is a dedicated team busy with this project, but if there is any pilots that would like to work overtime for extra money, please feel free to see the Supply Contract board to see what is needed. Every bit of help is welcomed.

This station will serve as a Warehouse in Omicron Rho, and also to improve Core/Republican relations going forward.

New Year
During this year I will be observing and identifying employees so that i can fill in positions in the Executive Board. Here are the positions that are and will be available:

Chief Officer: Legal Counsel
Chief Officer: Service Delivery, Digital Information and Technology
Chief Officer: Human Capital and Development
Chief Officer: Research and Development
Chief Officer: Finance
Chief Officer: Interhouse-Relations and Communications
Chief Officer: Security/Enforcement

Staff members who wish to apply may do so provided that they present evidence that they suited for the position. This will be the board who will give council and vote on all Republican Shipping matters. Giving input from their respective divisions.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me so i can clear up any concerns

Regards
Niklas Mayer

TRANSMISSION ENDED

SOURCE: New Berlin

SUBJECT: Republican Shipping update

Guten Tag all Republican Shipping employees

In the previous communication to you, I stated: "Let us stand united and act with courage as we take our organisation forward. Act against those who try to stand in our way, and try to distract us from reaching our goals." This has been tested of recent times, firstly with the threat from the Unioners, then from the Junker piracy in the Omegas, the strike in Altona Station, and more recent with the attack on Altona Station.

We stood our ground on the threat, to not give in to these terrorist who supposedly represent you. These same people who attacked the station you work on, the place you make a living and provide for your families. This will not stop us, but rather make us stronger and more united. I will be reaching out to Rheinland law enforcements to investigate, and to Daumann Heavy Construction to give a damage report. When i have that i will provide feedback.

Until then, all Altona personnel will be relocated to other Republican Shipping stations.

That being said, Harrismith in Omicron Rho is fully operational, and transports will be coming shortly to move staff there. Duisburg is almost complete as well. I will be stationed on Duisburg going forward, not only for the opening, but as you know, its our new Head Quarters.

We plan on expanding Alster Shipyard in the near future, the reason for this is an outcome from negotiations with other corporations ,such as EFL that has requested us to supply the Jump Gate to Sigma 15. As well as the ships that were damaged in the Omegas, we need the space and capacity to repair a number of ships, and to construct more, so that we can hasten the tradelane and Jumpgate upgrades, and to boost Rheinlands economy.

I will be giving another personal message shortly with regards to Altona Station.

Regards
Niklas Mayer

TRANSMISSION ENDED

SOURCE: Munich

SUBJECT: Altona Station

Guten Tag Altona employees and Republican Shipping Staff

Recently there was an incident at Altona station, where it was perceived that there was “ring leaders” heading the strike/go slow. I did reach out to try get the situation under control, as it is illegal in the Hamburg system to have strike or to have a large gathering. I reminded them that it is a Rheinland law and not of Republican Shipping, as well I offered to meet with them so that we could settle this.

We were forced to close the station for the day and to send the workers to Planet Hamburg. Just before the last convoy left, the Unioners came within range of our sensors. By this time we had 2 RS Gunboats, and 2 RM vessels, one being a Battle cruiser. The Unioners tried to taunt us to attack first. But we held our ground until they opened fire on us. The battle wasn’t long as we were outnumbered.

The Unioners success, lead them to send a NEMP to Altona Station, damaging it heavily. When the workforce wanted to go to work today, they were told to go home as the station is quarantined until further notice. Some say this was staged by Republican Shipping and not an attack by the Unioners, so that they don’t get paid or even worse, retrenched. I would personally like to inform you that to my knowledge, this was a Unioner attack and there is an ongoing investigation around Altona Station.

To the staff who was working at Altona Station, you will be relocated to Alster Shipyard, Freiburg Station, Mainz Storage Facility. Once Duisburg is operational, essential staff will be moved there until Altona is operational again.

We will have Rheinland Federal Police and Rheinland Military investigate this matter with haste, so that Daumann Heavy Construction can give us a damage report, and an estimate completion report.

We all know in the past Altona was upgraded and used to garrison the Military against Libertonians. This attack from the Unioners has left Hamburg weakened and open for invasion. They say they are there for the workers, the workers who now cant work at a station they prefer, but rather at a distant station away from their families. Will they be there for you when Republican Shipping cant make its commitments, because the money spent to pay wages, and keep the ships up to standard, is spent to rebuild? I ask you, Republican employees, lawful Rheinland citizens, to not let these “Unioners” represent you. Don’t let them speak for you, as they are speaking with their actions, of unemployment and the destruction of your lives.

Regards
Niklas Mayer

TRANSMISSION ENDED

[Image: piTBA4b.png]

SOURCE: NEU BERLIN

ID: UWE RICHTER
SUBJECT: Altona and the Future

Kollegen, Kolleginnen,

The past weeks and months have been for many of us amongst the hardest we've had to face. We have had great trials and tribulations heaped upon us, but through adversity we stood together. I could not be more proud of you all!

I know also that the news of the horrific atack on our colleagues at Altona station has made many of you angry, inspired fear in others. It is in these difficult times, more than ever, that we come together as human beings, as I have seen you all do in these past weeks. We mourn our departed friends, colleagues taken from us to soon, and will rebuild - for them, and for the future.

At a time like this there is no place for doubt, and so I want you to have none: Despite their best efforts, your enemies have not deprived you of your well-earned employment. We will rebuild Altona; in the meantime those affected will each receive a transfer to Duisburg, Alster, or another facility you choose. To all of you... you are not alone, we are all together. I remind you all that counselling and support services are available for each of you, through your Human Resources Department.

Even now in these dark days, we must not lose sight of the good too. Thanks to the hard work, and passionate dedication, of our staff across the company, our operations continue apace and Republican has been proud to add new operations bases to our network, along with breaking ground on Duisburg station, which will function as our new corporate Headquarters.

Together we are opening new and exciting frontiers; many of you have no doubt heard rumours of the planned extension of our facilities at the Alsterwerft. I am pleased to be able to confirm that as part of Projekt Neuanbau III, I will be personally relocating my office facilities to Alster. As part of this project, we will be holding open-consultations with the workers of Alster and our staff across Republican, to ensure that the new facility will not only meet the high standards we expect of ourselves, but further increase productivity, efficiency and staff safety. Detailed announcements will be made available to you in due course by your on-site line managers. I urge you all to attend and share your thoughts with us!

In these difficult times we look to the promise of a brighter future.
Thank you all.

Signed, Uwe Richter,
Chief Operating Officer, Republican Shipping

TRANSMISSION ENDED

[Image: 3xy1skYt.jpg]

SOURCE: HAMBURG

ID: UWE RICHTER
SUBJECT: Altona!

Guten Abend meine freunde, let me begin by thanking each and every one of you for your hard work and dedication.

Thanks to you, the evacuation of Altona was completed in excellent time, in large part to the dedication of the security teams there, and I thank each of you for your service in these trying times; I have been informed by the COO that a sizeable bonus has been arranged for your paychecks. Outstanding work meine herren, I'm proud!

Unfortunately, as you all know, the dispicable terrorist animals destroyed the last evacuation ship in cold blood, killing forty-seven of our own - amongst them not just our colleagues in the Security Division, but also the staff and workers they fought so hard to protect. We mourn their loss, and we promise them there will be a reckoning for this atrocity!

In the past weeks we have seen over and over again that there is a clear and present danger. In a galaxy full of those who don't know &*%@ [Agatha AI has censored this for your viewing enjoyment] about hard work, and enemies who dont give a *$^&£ [Agatha AI has censored this for your viewing enjoyment] about who they hurt along the way, we must work - as I know you will, my friends - to ensure no harm comes to our people.

We have seen the need for stronger security, better equipment, and harsher measures; a thing that I promise you we will see delivered: On Schedule, On Time, On Target. Now, with the enemy baring his teeth, we must gather our strength and our courage. Over the coming days you will see announcements on the Republican Net Services with details on our new Advanced Aptitute Programme, aimed at selecting from among you the very best, most determined and capable to expand our ability to protect the safety of our people, wherever in Sirius they may be! I encourage you all to try out.

Thats it from me Jungs,
Good hunting.

Signed, Horst Langer,
Chief of Security, Republican Shipping.

TRANSMISSION ENDED

[/quote]

SUBJECT: Republican Shipping Liner Division

Guten Tag Republican Employees

Firstly to all those who was stationed at Altona Station, we are still waiting for Rheinland Law enforcements to investigate the disaster that fell upon us. Daumann Heavy Construction is on standby to do their investigation and supply their report. Until this matter is concluded you will remain at your allocated station.

On a positive note, Republican Shipping has launched its first Liner in its Liner division, <RS>|RCL-Rheinpride. It will do its maiden run in the near future through Sirius to advertise the division.
On board we will have some of the senior staff, VIP guests, and some of you that enter into the draw. We have limited the draw to the majority of the Altona staff and a select few from other stations.
Later this week more details will be given such as starting point and destination.

Food and drinks will be served during the voyage at no cost to those aboard. A more important point I want to make is that those who are aboard from Republican Shipping should know they will be representing us as staff and are encouraged to mingle with others and to be on their best behaviour.

We will be transversing through different house spaces and all aboard will be under the protection of Republican Shipping. There will be no stops along route due to security concerns from other houses.

A communication will be sent soon to keep you all posted.

Regards
Niklas Mayer

TRANSMISSION ENDED

SUBJECT: March update

Guten Tag Republican staff

These last couple of weeks has been eventful. I just want to touch base and to realign our focus once again.

Due to what has been happening in Omega-3, we have put the launch of the liner division on hold for now. Once things have settled, we will do our maiden voyage. With that being said, it is my responsibility to make sure Republican Shipping does not get pulled into other peoples conflict. We have been lucky so far, and thank you to the captains who had to pass through the conflict, and didnt get themselves involved.

With regards to Altona Station, We are still waiting for Rheinland Federal Police to investigate and to provide feedback, so that Daumann Heavy Construction can give damage reports. It has been just over a month of silence, when we could have repaired.

Successfully we have set up contracts with the Junkers to haul Premium Scrap and Military Salvage to Duisburg, so that we can start on some of our projects. Captains, feel free to contact Junkers to help with deliveries.

Alster Shipyard employees, please note that going forward, Alster will become very busy. Just focus on your tasks, do the good work you have been doing so far. Overtime will be granted to anyone who wishes to do so, as up coming projects will be keeping us all busy and we prefer no backlogs.

If you or your family members know anyone or has knowledge of farming, agriculture or know anyone with experience in this field, please get them to contact me as soon as possible. Positive outcomes, will be rewarded.

On a darker note, we have lost our supposed footing in Sigma-21. We were instructed to lay foundations to construct a Trading Hub, and a staging ground to help Kruger and DHC expand into Sigma-21, but both attempts to do so was destroyed by the GMG and their allies. Non-combatants trying to improve lives for all was targeted. It is a tragic day for this to happen. We have suffered setbacks, but we can be confident of success for Republican in the future, thanks to your hard work. The engineers managed to get to the escape pods. Unfortunately in the rush and confusion, the escape pods jettisoned planet bound. A rescue party will be established with the Rheinwehr to go back to Sigma-21 to bring back our brothers and sisters which are stranded.

A warning to all Captains, please be careful when entering Sigma-15. The GMG claim that it is their space and we are not welcome, as well as Freeport 8 has been seen to house pirates. This is reports from various vessels. If any captain reports pirates taking shelter anywhere, please inform the security division so that we can let everyone know.

On a good note, i would like to formally announce Mr. Harold Zimmermann as Chief Officer of Inter-house relations and communications. This is with immediate effect . Any and all projects and communications with other houses and corporations will go through him. May we all wish him well, and that he makes us all proud.

Regards
Niklas Mayer

TRANSMISSION ENDED