Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Republican Shipping - The Core|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Remus, Omicron Delta
»Subject: Mars.
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Our Contacts at Republican Shipping,

I have been made aware that your organisation has been developing ties with APM and that so far things are going well. This is great to hear it's not often I get good news about anything Rheinland related. I'm also happy to see Harrismith blossom and I'm sure that this is taking up a sizable portion of your fleets capacity, your investment here is noted and appreciated. I do however have something to ask of you, I require 30,000 units of Rheinland fabled Ablative Armor Plating to be delivered to Battleship Mars in Omega-58

The station was recently attacked and although we have made repairs and it is now fully functional The Battleship Mars is still in need of resources. Please let me know your price and when you can begin shipping.

Kind Regards,
-William Rottschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: DvVBWSTm.jpg]

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: Munich
ENCRYPTION:RS-XD-9301
REPUBLICAN SHIPPING SIGNAL IDENTIFIED......

ID: NIKLAS MAYER
SUBJECT:Re: Mars

Guten Tag Mr Rotschild

Yes Republican Shipping has been working as close as we can with The Core and APM for the betterment of all parties. Today i was on board the Munchen flying with Dusseldorf to asses progress of our station in Omicron Rho, Harrismith. It was intended that i was going to make the last run myself to official open the new storage module. But due to unforeseen circumstances, Dusseldorf did not make it to Yaren to collect Hull Segments needed. Munchen had to remain at bay until we were assisted by Leonine a Core vessel. We were on our way out, and we were attacked again. I admire your pilots as they put their own lives on the line for a new partner and ally. It would be my honor to send a full shipment of Rheinbeer to The Core to say thank you.

On to business, we will make some vessels available to ship the plating as requested. Delivery will start immediately, as for the price, would $1000 SC per unit be reasonable?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Niklas Mayer

TRANSMISSION ENDED

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Remus, Omicron Delta
»Subject: Mars.
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Niklas Mayer

I'm sure the Rheinbier would be appreciated by the bars on Nauru, they are always open for new stock. As for the delivery of the Ablative Armor Plating the quantity isn't high so I wouldn't expect a bulk price and the route isn't a safe one, let's say $2,000 a unit. Let me know here when the job is done and where I should send the credits too.

Regards,
-William Rottschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
[Image: piTBA4b.png]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Dagger Outpost - Omega-55
Sender: Uwe Richter, RTS Saaletal
Encryption: RS-ES/R200

Republican Shipping RTS Saaletal is pleased to report the completion the specified Shipping Contract, comprising 30,000 Units of Republican's finest Ablative Armor Plating. The Manifests for each delivery are included in this transmission. Payment may be made out to the accounts of <RS>|RTS-Saaletal.

Pleasure doing business, Guten Tag Meine Herren.
Uwe Richter, signing off.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection