Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF, BPA | From: Republican Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: DvVBWSTm.jpg]

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: Munich
ENCRYPTION:RS-XD-9301
REPUBLICAN SHIPPING SIGNAL IDENTIFIED......

ID: NIKLAS MAYER
SUBJECT: The Junk in Omega 3

I would like to start off by saying, we at Republican Shipping understand that you are at war with Gallia, and that you are annexing Omega-49. But now you want to do the same to Omega-3, by claiming Aland Shipyard?

Republican Shipping has been doing business with people in Bretonia for a long time, and we respect your laws, and current situation. We in no way judging how you do business, or what systems/stations you take control of outside Rheinland space.

But the problem at hand is you have pirates on your door step, the door step you want to claim and station BMM. To the benefit of BMM and RS, i would highly recommend you sorting out these vermin first and have regular patrols pushing them back to where they came from.

My captains have informed me that they have been pirated in Omega-3 on numerous occasions, and have over heard other captains talking at the local bars about the same happening to them. From a simple "donation" to having their entire cargo taken from them. It seems as time goes, more and more Junker pirates are making themselves at home in Omega-3, your protectorate system.

If this continues, not only will you be faced with IMG fighting back over Aland, and Zoners in Omega-3 wanting to stop you, but also having to deal with these pirates at the same time. On top of this Republican Shipping will no longer be servicing Bretonia and her people with what they may need. All Republican Shipping vessels heading to Bretonia will stop.

It is not a tough task as these vermin run when they see lawfuls. Just note, this isnt personal, its business. I will not idly stand by and let my captains, get pirated or killed because the law is slow to react.

I hope for the sake of Bretonia and Rheinland business, you take action on this soon.

Regards
Niklas Mayer

TRANSMISSION ENDED

Opening Channel...
Decrypting message...
Message Text Only...
Scanning For Viruses...
Displaying Message...

[Image: 6gEiDD7.png]
Recipient: Mr Mayer
Priority: High
Encryption: High
Source: New Scotland Yard, Planet New London, New London
Case Number: N/A
Case Officer: Inspector Terry Jeffords

Good afternoon Mr Mayer,

I am contacting you on behalf of the Bretonian Police Authority to clear up the problem you have mentioned. First off, we appreciate you connecting with us to resolve the issue.

From what I can see you are concerned about the levels of piracy within the Omega-3 system, well until now Omega-3 has been one of our most extended borders. If Omega-3 starts to hold a sizable Bretonian population it will become one of our core systems and we will step up campaigns in the area to ensure safe travel for increased civilian traffic. Your concerns have been noted and the BPA will be taking steps to ensure a smooth transition if it is required.

If you are in need of any further clarification then do not hesitate to respond to this message.

Inspector Terry Jeffords
Ins.T. Jeffords
Bretonian Police Authority

Encoding Message...
Sending Data...
Sent.
Enclosing Encryption Key...
Enclosed.
Closing Transmission...
Transmission Has Been Terminated.