Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Zoners of Freeport1 | From: Republican Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: DvVBWSTm.jpg]

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: Munich
ENCRYPTION:RS-XD-9301
REPUBLICAN SHIPPING SIGNAL IDENTIFIED......

ID: NIKLAS MAYER
SUBJECT: Junk floating around Freeport 1

We have not been formally introduced, I am Niklas Mayer, CEO of Republican Shipping. The reason i am contacting you is with regards to Freeport 1 and Omega-3.

Recently Junker Pirates have been in the Omega-3 system pirating traders of all types. I wanted to know, if you have been pirated too?

I am aware that Bretonia is wanting to take Omega-49 from you, and that you have been doing what you need to. Im sure you aware that Bretonia is wanting to take Aland Shipyard. This may mean in the near future, they may want Omega-3 as well, especially if you are harboring pirates, even though not intentionally. Republican Shipping is contacting you to help push this vermin back out of Omega-3. If you decide to help with this effort, im sure Bretonia will see that you are taking good care of the system, and not try to annexure it as well. I may be too optimistic, but one needs to be in the hope to get to an understanding.

Respond at your soonest so i know where you stand on this matter.

Regards
Niklas Mayer

TRANSMISSION ENDED