Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mr.Mayer RS | From: Miss.Bauer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

--[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]--
SOURCE: NEW BERLIN
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
ESTABLISHING VIDEO CONNECTION......

ID: BIANKA BAUER
SUBJECT: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Guten Tag Mr Mayer

You dont know me, and I dont expect you to give this message a second glance either.
My name is Bianka Bauer. I was born and raised on New Berlin, currently on vacation from University. Cambridge University to be exact.

Right, let me get to why I am contacting you. I am studying the following courses:
Agricultural Management Course
Rural and Planing Policy
Farming and Supply chains
Site Management
Agricultural Policy
Conservation Governance
Advanced Technical Diploma in Agriculture

And a few specialized courses in Geography, Land Economy, and Plant Sciences.
I believe that we can produce our own foods but it will take some time, due to the market already.

I would like a sit down with you so we can discuss it further. I dont have financial backing to start this project, so i was hoping that if you are interested, you would assist seeing that you are doing humanitarian work and this will reach alot of people. I dont expect to get the money for nothing. I am prepared to work hard for what i get.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Bianka Bauer

TRANSMISSION ENDED

[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: DvVBWSTm.jpg]

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: New Berlin
ENCRYPTION:RS-XD-9301
REPUBLICAN SHIPPING SIGNAL IDENTIFIED......

ID: NIKLAS MAYER
SUBJECT: Business Proposal

Guten Tag Miss.Bauer
I trust you are well. Please have your bags packed ASAP as their is a transport on the way to fetch you to bring you to Duisburg.
I have Doctor Hertzmann coming over as well. so that we can sit down and discuss. I hope that what you proposing is in deed viable, and that you not wasting my time.

Regards
Niklas Mayer

TRANSMISSION ENDED