Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cambridge University | From: RS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: DvVBWSTm.jpg]

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: New Berlin
ENCRYPTION:RS-XD-9301
REPUBLICAN SHIPPING SIGNAL IDENTIFIED......

ID: NIKLAS MAYER
SUBJECT: Scientist in Agriculture required

Guten tag Cambridge University Administrator

This is Mr Mayer of Republican Shipping. I have a need of a scientist in the field of Agriculture. I have received a little while ago a communication from a Rheinland Student at you University with an important matter. I do not want to disclose their details as yet, as if the word gets out, there may be some resistance to keep them out of harms way.

I will be setting up a meeting with this person soon, to discuss what they know. I would like a trusted scientist of the above mentioned field to meet me at Duisburg and to confirm this persons finding/theories.

I do understand that currently Omega 3 is a bit chaotic at the moment, so I will send a Republican Shipping transport to transport who you willing to send. Please again, I need someone that knows their field of expertise. a possible contract will be open to them.

I await to hear your response.

Regards
Niklas Mayer

TRANSMISSION ENDED

University of Cambridge

[Image: N0QJITp.gif]

Date: 1/3/826 A.S

Encryption: Very High (Student records)

Niklas Mayer

We are happy to send someone to advise you and your organisation on agricultural matters but we will not be sending a student due to their lack of experience in the field. Doctor Hertzmann will be sent to your facility, from there you may use him to assist in whatever issues you are having. Although we politely request that he be kept from harms way if at all possible

Regards:
Professor Alfred Steiner
Vice Chancellor
University of Cambridge.

Attachments:

None
[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: DvVBWSTm.jpg]

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: New Berlin
ENCRYPTION:RS-XD-9301
REPUBLICAN SHIPPING SIGNAL IDENTIFIED......

ID: NIKLAS MAYER
SUBJECT: Scientist in Agriculture required

Guten Tag Professor Alfred Steiner

Doctor Hertzmann will be well looked after at Duisburg. We are getting his accomodation ready as we speak. The student in question will be notified shortly as they are on vacation here in Rheinland. When Doctor Hertzmann arrives the student will already be onboard Duisburg.

I would like to get the meeting on as soon as possible.

Regards
Niklas Mayer

TRANSMISSION ENDED