Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Yuma University | From: Republican Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: harald-eia-headshot.jpg]

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: New Berlin
ENCRYPTION:RS-XD-9301
REPUBLICAN SHIPPING SIGNAL IDENTIFIED......

ID: HARALD ZIMMERMANN
SUBJECT: Scientist needed

Guten Tag Administrator of Yuma University,

This is Harald Zimmermann, Head of Interhouse Relations for Republican Shipping. I am contacting you today for what is going to seem a very strange reason.

I have an individual staying at Duisburg until such time that we can sort something out. This person is a University student. The person has mentioned something about food production, and with their studies they have highlighted its either agricultural side or business side.

From business side I can assist, but I have no experience in agriculture. So I would like to request if you can send someone in agriculture to Duisburg. So that we can sit down with this person and find out what they have in mind, and your expert advice if its worth it. We don’t want to throw money into something that will clearly fail, but we do want to help where we can.

If there is a positive outcome from this meeting, Yuma University will be rewarded accordingly. I have left out details of this person on purpose. They may become a target or a threat to those who want to keep the balance in their favour. I don’t want to give them unwanted attention over nothing.

Regards,
[Image: RepublicanLogoInvert.png]
Harald Zimmermann
Interhouse Relations
Duisburg, Neu Berlin

TRANSMISSION ENDED

[Image: MsfwzoX.png]

Greetings Mister Zimmerman,

I am Ryo Kase, Minister of Development and Research.

Our Republic is indeed having an agricultural division under the Yuma Co-Op. I am more than happy to arrange for a person to travel to Duisburg on behalf of our Republic and Yuma Co-Op.

They will arrive in an OSC Shuttle owned by our ILL. Please be advised and inform your Police and Miltary units that due to the on-going wars and struggles that our Republic is active, most of our Civilian ships are equipped with defensive weaponry.

The Envoy will arrive also with a complement of AIT which will remain aboard, all but one which will act as his personal protection. Again may seem weird but we take the security of our citizens and especially high up Crayterians very seriously. If this is satisfactory, or you wish to make other arrangements, our envoy will depart within the next 5 hours and will reach you in 2 days time.

[Image: 8-BA90-D46-B0-A074-C697836-C07005-F87-AF...h-full.png]

Dear Mr Kase,

First and foremost, I wish to thank you for your prompt and kind reply.

Your proposal is indeed satisfactory to us and seems to cover all our needs. Therefore, you may issue to your convoy the instruction to leave for New Berlin. I am currently ensuring personally that all necessary arrangements will be made by the time your men reach Duisbourg.

Moreover, while Rheinland is very strict on weaponry regulations, your OSC shuttle will not be in violation of any law as long as it is equipped with civilian guns and defensive systems.

You must also make sure that you are not carrying any unauthorized cargo into Rheinic sovereign space. If you do, please note that Republican Shipping will decline any responsibility for any damage. Please contact our consulate in Crayter Republic if you need further details, but I am confident that you are already familiar with this matter.

We are looking forward to our future collaboration.

Regards,
Harald Zimmermann
Interhouse Relations
Duisburg, Neu Berlin

TRANSMISSION ENDED

[Image: MsfwzoX.png]

Greetings Mister Zimmerman,

Orders were sent to our envoy. He will depart soon. Please expect him to arrive on Late Saturday.

Regards,
Ryo Kase

[Image: 8-BA90-D46-B0-A074-C697836-C07005-F87-AF...h-full.png]

Dear Mr Kase,

How is everything going for the Crayter Republic lately? Hopefully at best.

Now I wanted to touch base with you for the specific matter we were talking about the last time we've been in contact. Specifically, I would like to ask if you could send us an update on you scientists' conclusions.

If the data are corrupted or imposible to process in any way, we could invite another of your teams to stay in Duisburg or even travel to Yuma ourselves. Please tell us which solution suits you best.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Harald Zimmermann
Interhouse Relations
Duisburg, Neu Berlin

TRANSMISSION ENDED