Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Guildmasters of the Independent Miners Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID: Alicia Young; Ministry of Foreign Relations of the Crayter Republic

Honored Guildmasters,

the Republic and the Guild have been close friends for many years, providing each other with civilian and militaric assistance.
This, at least in our eyes, has been the status quo, even after the Gallic invasion made open dealings between each other more complicated.

Your recent rejection of the Bretonian plans to take over Aland shipyard and your complete ignorance of offered aid or alternatives from our side, while possibly understandable, has caused a process of reconsideration within the ranks of our government.
Even though nobody within out leadership wants to harm the Guild and the people that have remained close to us for such a long time, we have started to watch your actions with increased suspicion.
This was partly due to betrayal and actions of Admiral Xander, who by now has been hunted down and killed in the process. But it was also related to your willigness of sacrificing the Bretonians to the Gallic invaders.

While we would prefer to think, that you have remained a neutral party in the war, our secret service has compiled a document containing troubling evidence of your cooperation and actions of mutual assistance with the Gallic Invaders.

To ensure that our friendship can persist, we have warned you in a previous communication and, as we have been close friends in the past, we have decided once more to give you the benefit of doubt. Explain those actions with the enemy as soon as possible, otherwise we will begin to take action against you and will inform the whole Sirius sector about your pandering with the Gallic Invaders. This would, in the long run, mean the end of the Independent Miners Guild.

The decision is yours.

Regards
-A.Young

Transmission end
***Boosting signal***

To: Alicia Young.
Origin: ERROR
Encryption: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code.

Miss Young.

I apologise for the late response. I have had quite a few things on my table, and the priorities had to be adjusted accordingly.

However. I hold the Colonial Republic no less guilty in how the events in Omegas have turned out: you fell to your knees before the imperialistic ambitions of Bretonia, and your offer of mediating the acquisition of our shipyard - you became their pawns, giving up on all the past that have tied up The Guild with the Crayter Republic.
We have offered your people a safe haven in the times of need, when the Gallic armada invaded Tau-44 and your civilian population was at the brink of genocide.
And this is what we got to repay this favor.

My word to you is gonig to be as follows, and is not going to be any different from what i have told to your yet another sidekick with "different intentions": your self-proclaimed Republic is a highly unstable entity, sprouting out deviants like flies. And all of those deviants are obsessed with different ideas, which only confirmes my initial assumption about your internal instability.

Your self-proclaimed Republic is not even capable of instilling mutual ideals to the hearts of your people.

This pretty much concludes all what was said above: your precious Republic is a powder keg. A wild card, dangerous and unpredictable.
We are not obliged to explain anything to your Republic.
Neither we are obliged to bother with gravedigging and reviving the friendship which the Republic itself have buried when it bent her knees before Bretonia.

Walk your own way. The Guild shall do the same, but our paths will not cross ever again.
Unless, of course, you wish to apologise, pay reparations to the Guild and turn from effortless threats to actual mature discussion.

The decision is yours.

~Kirigiri Kyoko.

Attachments: None.