Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Render Search II: The Hunter Girl Wunder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Okay, this is round two of Orin's render searches. If you tried last time, you should know that I pay pretty well, considering all you have to do is scour the net for pictures of pretty girls. This time I'm looking for renders for my 13 year old bounty hunter, Anna Paige. Yes, yes, she's ridiculously young, and that's part of the RP. If you want to whine about it, read her bio, found on my character list. (Just click my sig for that.)

She's young, looks sweet and innocent; with guns.

[Image: Anna.png]

And she dresses a little too provocative for her age. (Also addressed within he bio.)

[Image: Gunslinger_Girl-1.png]

But here's the thing: I want a render in slightly the other direction now. The latest chapter in Anna's life is going to have her on the lamb from her own kind. I want a jump in time, about a year, in which she goes through a lot of changes in looks, and in personality. Her hair, I want long, and probably black, as she's trying to look completely different to evade hunters and whatnot. Her former innocent look should be a little colder, or experienced; whatever. Her wardrobe, which at this point is fairly schoolgirl in appearance, and all a part of her "catching the Guild masters' eyes", should be out the window; replaced with dark, functional garb. Age-wise, she's a year older, so while she's still very young (14 now), she should look older than she is now. A little taller and more developed.

I think that's it; hopefully I've painted a pretty good picture of what I'm looking for here. I honestly don't care if it's anime, real, CG, or whatever. I'd prefer clean illustration above the others, but if it fits, it fits.

Bring it on.
Early bird gets the worm?
' Wrote:Early bird gets the worm?

oooh I love a good test Orin,

I've read your bio, shes young, mature for her age and probably makes her own rules up.

my first idea is what about Winona Ryder in Alien Ressurection?

[Image: henriettagun.jpg]

Hows that? Less innocent then i would of liked, but if i was hunted by my own kind, i'd be less innocent more pissed off.

Edit: Or even this if you want a little more work for yourself:
[Image: gunslinger-girl-cover-art.jpg]

Edit Two: Or maybe this:
[Image: claes.jpg]
' Wrote:Early bird gets the worm?
Why did the stupid worm get up so early?
Not early for me, it's 11:30pm here
[Image: Natalie-Portman---The-Profession-2.jpg]
ah, the gunslinger from Ragnarok. Although the machine gun was terribly useless, still great fun in game hehe
I'll throw in.... Not exactly what you described, but guns are for amateurs......

[Image: normalseadogrequestcopy.jpg]

Swords take style
Ironfoot: Winona isnt that bad of a fit, but she has that tomboy thing going on; especially in that movie with the short hair. Anna doesnt have that.

And the girl from gah, forget the name of the movie. Still looks a little too young. Had a little bit of inspiration from her though. Just not really liking the matchup with the render there.

Fang: Im using Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl as Anna now. Im trying to go in a different direction, as I explained. Im just not feeling the last one; she still looks too innocent. I want a darker, experienced vibe.

Finn A pirate?:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4