Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted message to Jürgen von Thielau
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7S4LN5U.png]
Viktoria Landers

Heisenberg Research Station
Encrypted Mirror Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Jürgen von Thielau
.......● SENDER:-..............Viktoria Landers
.......● LOCATION:............[ERROR]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............Update

Hello Jürgen,

I know we haven't talked after the meeting in your home. I also know how you feel about Canaris and Reinert.

But it had to be done. Sometimes duty supercedes everything else. You had to protect your family from Enfield's wrath. This was the only way.

Anyway I wanted to let you know that a CST-005 "Taurus" came into my possession. Don't ask how, all I can say is that it can't be traced back to me. I intend to use this civilian and unmarked ship to complete the work Direktor Koch has asked of me and also generally to remain off Enfield's radar. Don't forget that Lichthammer is still missing.

But there is a catch. The ship was delivered to me with only the bare minimum. It still needs military-grade armor plating, shield systems, powerful scanners, customized thruster, weapons and so on. Obviously I can't do it openly as that will raise questions and questions raise suspicions. So I was looking for alternative options and I realized that your father is an executive in Daumann, the primary producer and supplier of Rheinland's war machine. I need to get this this CST-005 upgraded with all the necessary military equipment for specialized warfare and I am confident your contacts in Daumann can handle it. There will be some compatibility issues which need to be solved, nothing serious however.

Of course this work and materials used need to stay off the books and off the records. I will ensure on my end that no information will be picked up by the BDM Inspektorat. Can you help me out?

Viele Grüße,

Viktoria

Message End

[Image: tYIxBF2.jpg]
Von Thielau Residenz, Planet Stuttgart

Planet Stuttgart
Encrypted Video Transmission

● RECIPIENT:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Viktoria Landers
Jürgen von Thielau
Von Thielau Residenz
█ █ █ █ ░
Update

Hallo Viktoria,

Good to hear from you! You are right. This has been necessary, unfortunately. Now we can hide the imperial movement lead from Enfield. Canaris and Reinert are good Agents, but on the wrong side, unfortunately.

Regarding your new little toy. Your agents seem to be good, but not perfect *chuckles*. Mein Vater is Admiral of the Rheinwehr Marinestreitkräfte, mein Sohn Siegfried, however, is indeed in the Daumann Vorstand. You can open this communication to him, then he can read through your request and speak with Herrn Mannlicher, the CEO.

That's it for now then.

viele Grüße,

Gezeichnet,

Jürgen

Message End