Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: V.Steiner From: Hanna Wyghtham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening Video Transmission

[Image: bOvBvdj.png]

Sender ID: Hanna Wyghtham
Recipient ID: Victor Steiner
Concerning: Operation LIONHEART

*Hanna moves away from the Konteradmiral's buro on the Scharnhorst and walks the long way back to her room. She carefully looks that no one followed her and then locks her door. She pulls out her Intelligence Service internal comm-link and calls V. Steiner. She talks with a very low voice.*

Good day Director,

I am contacting you today from Rheinland to send you the current status of Operation ''Lionheart''.
The meeting with all interested parties was concluded recently. The Rheinwehr Admiralty board, the Bundespolizei lead, the Daumann CEO and the Kruger representative, as well as the Unioners' work director were present to meet the Prince Hans-Fredrick von Albrecht. I established my Operations Headquarter in the bunker below the Von Thielau's estate. A family with honor and a pretty good influence on Rheinland, for you to know Sir.
Things fall into position a little too perfect, I have my concerns with the ALG, as well as the Rheinland Intelligence. One of the von Thielaus has recently been transferred from the BDM to another Division of the MND. The reasons were even classfied for him. If you have some agents free, you can maybe try to observe the Buro of the Marinenachrichtendienst, I don't trust them at all, just like the ALG. I can't leave my position here, as I have to observe the movement and still arrange some meetings. I will try to get the leader of that new MND division in the mean time and hope he will be happy to work with the rest of Rheinland.

*Hanna hears heavy steps from a man in Military boots approaching her room. The Konteradmiral starts talking voicefully* "Hanna, es gibt Essen and after that a meeting about the current situation, kommst du?."
Oh sh.., I have to cut the transmission for now, if you require more information, just tell me Sir.

*Wolfgang knocks at the door as she doesnt open*"Are you there?"
*Hanna Abit louder* Yea Wolfgang, give me a minute, I still need to get ready!

I am awaiting your reply, Mr. Steiner.

[Image: W1Ixj7V.png]

Video Transmission Terminated

[Image: 1Xyy2N0.jpg]

Hanna

You are henceforth promoted to head of operations within Rheinland and the Western Omega's. Given your contacts within Rheinland, I feel it is best if you begin attempts to infiltrate the BDM if you deem it practical. Perhaps via your friends the Von Thielau's, although be warned, they are still members of the BDM, and their loyalties obviously rest with their own House. If you can convince them that our actions are in Rheinland's best interest, and you believe them trustworthy, then you may proceed with caution.

Until Lionheart succeeds, Albrecht's protection lies with you and those agents who fall under your command. I can provide limited assistance, given the distance between us, but should you have need of additional funding or manpower, I can certainly send it your way. You should note however, extraction, in the event of failure, is unlikely at best. Ensure that you have a route to safety miss Wyghtham, the Omega's have become a lot less friendly since you left Bretonia.

Finally, you are to quietly look into possible locations for a base of operations within Rheinland or the Omegas. Agent Skirka is expected to file a report later today regarding possible locations. When you are ready, I will forward the report to you via encrypted channels. If no location is found, then you may disregard this objective.

Regards:

V. Steiner
Director H.M S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]

Recipient ID: Director Steiner
Concerning: Confidential Intelligence Briefings

Good day Sir.

It has been some time since I last reached out to you.
I am contacting you concerning the secret operation Albrecht.

For now the Government of Rheinland works normally again since the Coup ended.
Over the last months, the nobility and the Kaiser lost some of their power and the federal wing tried to sneak back into old habits, as far as the owner of my estate told me.

A military operation into the heart of Rheinland would be fatal since the Imperial Party would see this as act of hostility.

I would advise to send some SIS Agents to assist me and work together with the KGD in the shadow to restore the full power of his majesty, Kaiser von Albrecht.

Joined Military operations should stay on the Omegas, as far as I know the Rheinlanders by now, Sir.

End of my update report from Rheinland, Sir.

[Image: ffgWP7F.png]

To: Agent Wyghtham

Hanna

I'm sending you a particularly hellish 'contingency plan' concieved by the Bretonian Armed Forces in regards to the arrangment made by the Federalists and the Imperials at the end of the Rheinland civil war. While it is not likely to succeed, is is concerning that such a plan actually exists. However it does also mean that the Bretonian Government does not appove of the situation within Rheinland.

Therefore you are instructed to do whatever is required in order to restore full Imperial control over Rheinland. I am assigning agents Skirka and Statham to Rheinland to help you in this regard. If you require a direct connection between the Von Thielau estate and Bretonia then I will arrange for that as well.

Let me know if there is anything further you require. Needless to say, the Bretonian Contingency plan must not be shown to anyone in the Rheinland government without my express approval.

Kind Regards:

V. Steiner
Director of the Secret Intelligence Service

Recipient ID: Director Steiner
Concerning: Confidential Intelligence Briefings

Director Steiner.

I must admit I am shocked reading this contingency plan.
I have lived long enough here to say the House of Rheinland is a proud house. Invading their heart would not help us to secure the power of the Kaiser, it would lead into a war with Rheinland.
The Kaiser probably would sign the declaration himself. There are not as many Federal leaders as before the civil war broke out, the most of them have been arrested, been executed for treason, flew to other houses or joined terrorist cells. Invading the very heart of Rheinland would only provoke the Imperial Forces and the Nobles in power.

That's not all. Invading Stuttgart would threaten our agents here. The Governor of this system is the well known Großadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau. He is a proud, reliable man and the highest commander in charge of the Rheinland Military. He is the one who gives our agents a home and a base to operate from. He took me into the family, so I can fly covered operations here under the name of Mira-Sofia von Thielau. He is a trustworthy man, but he is a very proud leader and won't tolerate any invasions into his governed space. A siezure of Planet Stuttgart would lead into the loss of our Friendship to the Rheinland Military and would, I repeat, into a war with the Empire of Rheinland.

I am strongly advising to keep the Armed Forces out of this situation. I would also advise to send an Agent into the HQ of the Armed Forces and let the Contingency Plan magically vanish, if you understand me. We need to ensure, that the Rheinland Military never ever gets to see this plan, otherwise we can forget our relations to Rheinland.

The elimination of the federal Forces has to be done by Agents.
I will await Skirka and Statham here on Stuttgart, send them to Wolfgang von Thielau, I will inform him.

I wish you a good day, Sir.

[Image: ffgWP7F.png]

To: Agent Wyghtham

Hanna

I assure you, no invasion will take place and I will ensure that the people who wrote the report will be placed under surveillance.

I will contact the Admiral and inform him of our plans if you have not done so already. Skirka and Statham have already left Bretonia. It may also be prudent to arrange a marriage between a von Thielau and one of the Imperial Princes, there were 3 of them in total I believe.

Kind Regards:

V. Steiner
Director of the Secret Intelligence Service