Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Royal Enclave leaders || From: Voilé Squadron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Hz3PQZs.png]

[Image: 1Eg1UEV.jpg?1]

Sender: Nathalie Delafosse
Recipient: GRE supreme command
Subject: What happened to honor and valor?

Chère commande,

sadly the old Royal Navy transponders are compromised. We could not rely upon them anymore to deliver a message. I suppose I have to introduce myself. My name is Nathalie Delafosse, I am native of the Orleans. I am a hereditary officer, my father fell and many before him, as my family tried to preserve this House and it's best interests. Now I am seeing Gallia being betrayed with orders to abandon the frontline and retreat. Like space, planets, and stations were taken not with the blood of our soldiers and officers. They threw it away like it's nothing. I see a bunch of pathetic opportunists at Duchy taking power at home and the same Republicans who were backstabbing our frontlines for years. They now dare to speak up of themselves as some sort of Gallic government. But despite this dire situation, I am glad to see that honor and dignity still lives in our ranks.

Voilé Squadron is commencing intel, sabotage, and R&D duty. As well as any other dirty work that command needed. We have experience of operating far beyond the reach of the navy's regular operations. We have served to two generations of command, starting from Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc and then with the recent, apparently, traitorous command. No one is going to abandon our duty. Some Republican and Duchy agitations have tried to contact us. But luckily, my wingman didn't like those... hard to call them people. 'Devil take the Republican', as some of us said.

We believe that brave Enclave leadership is able to lead us to victory and to lead us home. We revere your efforts to reorganize our forces. Voilé Squadron is offering you an intel service, as there's a lot of traitors within GRI ranks too. Hopefully, we will be able to fill the gaps and operate closely. Please let us know about your take on the situation.

In service to the Crown,
Delafosse
Voilé Squadron

Sending transmission
Closing communications channel

[Image: V7hcEvK.png]
La Maréchausée de Gaule
The Marshalcy of Gallia

Identité: Eveline Laroux, Maréchal de l'Enclave
Destinataire: Nathalie Delafosse

Madame Delafosse,

Trust me when I say that you are not alone, and you will find many sympathetic minds within the Enclave. Our home may have been seized by rebels and insidious pretenders but they will not dampen our resolve, and we will one day reclaim what is rightfully ours.

Regrettably, having returned from a lengthy period of absense I am not personally familiar with Voilé Squadron and my preliminary research into your service records has been uninformative at best. However, your previous work with Grand Marshal LeBlanc does you no disservice and carries with it the implication that I, and the Enclave, would do well to have your loyalty. Your support has been noted and I will inform my forces not to interfere with your activities should they not conflict with our own.

I would encourage you to keep us briefed on the results of your operations.

Bien à vous,

Eveline Laroux
Marshalcy of Gallia

[Image: cxXiBKX.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: cxXiBKX.png]

[Image: 3BaV3ao.png]
[Image: cxXiBKX.png]

Sender: Maximilian Saint-Just, Colonel of Royal Intelligence
Recipients: Nathalie Delafosse
Message Type: Video
Encryption Strength: Absolute

Madame Delafosse,

I'm colonel Maximilian Saint-Just of the Royal Intelligence, and one of the people in charge of the fledging Enclave Defense Authority. We are an organization of like-minded military and intelligence officers still loyal to the Kingdom and what it stands for. Our goal is to ensure the Enclave's continued survival and development. Gallia may be lost to the spineless and the treacherous for now, but it won't remain that way if we have to say anything about it.

We believe that it is the duty of the EDA to forge alliances and strengthen cooperation beween various branches of Enclave forces. Your continued loyalty to the Enclave will secure our continued support.

Our colleagues from the Marshalcy maintain an open debriefing channel for all Enclave forces. So far, I've seen it used mainly for mission reports. The EDA operates an open comm hub for the Enclave, with a slightly different purpose. There, you may expect to find intelligence reports such as these, as well as EDA's standing objectives and priorities.

Subject: What happened to honor and valor?

Chère commande,

I am glad that we have an understanding. My wing will use this channel to report whatever we find worthy. I believe that would be a good solution instead of splitting into two separate frequencies that you have proposed. If you allow me, I will address one concern that I have. There's no doubt that we all will be able to maintain order in our units. The problem that we are about the face is the administration of civilians and corporate assets that we are curring having under control. I think we all have our point of view on how and why it should work. However, if every commander will enforce his own vision of civilian order we will fall into chaos.

Obviously we are facing extreme conditions and old Roi's laws are not adequate to the standing situation. I suggest we gather and hold a Council of War at the planet Bordeaux. There we shall present our projects of the Martial Law that we will be put in motion. To have a strong frontier we must have a strong rear. Recent catastrophe has demonstrated it very clearly. Now my noble Maréchal Laroux and Colonel Saint-Just, please voice your objections, if there are any.

In service to the Crown,
Delafosse
Voilé Squadron

Sending transmission

Subject: The news.

Chère commande,

one of our agents, Lucia Duval is reporting from upper Taus. She has detected a concentration of the Outcast forces in the area. Including a Freeport 10, that is located in so-called Tau-37. Apparently, the Outcasts have based their larger warships on the Freeport, which is forbidden by, I believe it's called NFZ rules. It appears that they are executing some large operation in the area. To create problems of dislocation of the enemy forces, it was decided to inform "Zoner" parties about the violations. I will attach the dépêche that was sent to Zoners, it includes all of the materials that we have managed to gather.

In service to the Crown,
Delafosse
Voilé Squadron

(09-22-2019, 04:35 PM)Lucia Duval Wrote: [ -> ]

Sender: Lucia Duval, Voilé Squadron of the Gallic Royal Forces
Recipient: IRG, Velvet and OSI
Subject: Outcasts, Outcasts everywhere

Bonjour Zoners.

Since I'm not one hundred percent sure who is currently administrating Freeport 10 in Tau 37, I'm contacting all of you. Today between 1400 and 1500 Standart Sirius Time, I was on a patrol in the Tau 37 System. When I came closer to the Freeport I came across an Outcast Cruiser undocking from the Freeport, followed by a Gunship and a Rapier Very Heavy Fighter. I just thought this could be interesting for you since it looks like they start their raids on the local Miners Guild from your Freeport. I hope this helps, gun cam shots are attached below.

In service to the Crown,
Lucia Duval
Voilé Squadron

Sending transmission

Sending transmission

La Maréchausée de Gaule
The Marshalcy of Gallia

Identité: Eveline Laroux, Maréchal de l'Enclave
Destinataire: Nathalie Delafosse

Madame Delafosse,

Regrettably, I cannot agree to your suggestion of a gathering on Planet Bordeaux. I believe it would be for the best if the subject matter was dealt with privately between myself and Colonel Saint-Just.

Bien à vous,

Eveline Laroux
Marshalcy of Gallia

Subject: New report

Chère commande,

the new report is coming from the same agent. Today the Bretonian fighter of the primary force was spotted in Tau-37, next to the same Freeport. We are now even more safe to assume that the enemy is up to something. Accompanied by a Marshalcy pilot, our agent has tried to catch and interrogate the Bretonian. BAF fighter fled to the upper sectors of the system, locals call it "Bermejo" cloud. There, BAF fighter has used the jumphole that led to the unknown system [CODENAME: Wallonia]. It looked like the staging ground for the Outcasts forces, as their battleship and apparently their installation were spotted there. Lucia Duval reports that she and Marshalcy pilot returned back safely.

Voile will try to take a closer look at this new system [CODENAME: Wallonia] and provide a full picture of what's going on there. For now, the footage of described events will be available below.

BAF| Pilot next to the Freeport 10 in Tau-37
The Same pilot fleeing deep into [CODENAME: Wallonia] system. Outcast battleship being spotted.

Eveline Laroux, Maréchal de l'Enclave,

message recieved.

In service to the Crown,
Delafosse
Voilé Squadron

Sending transmission

Subject: Embrun.

Chère commande,

Voilé Squadron is temporary ceasing operations in Wallonia to find and save the crew of battleship Embrun. Basing on the last received information about damage taken by Embrun, our analytic center suggests that the battleship itself is beyond repair. Our primary objective is to bail out the crew and return it to safety. For that, we require you to provide us with "Taureau" armored transport. Preferably with upgraded armor, we don't know what kind of resistance we are about to face. We know that ship commander and high ranking officers are unlikely to abandon the ship due to our naval tradition, but we will try to save as many as we can.

In service to the Crown,
Delafosse
Voilé Squadron

Sending transmission

[Image: cxXiBKX.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: cxXiBKX.png]

[Image: 3BaV3ao.png]
[Image: cxXiBKX.png]

Sender: Maximilian Saint-Just, Colonel of Royal Intelligence
Recipients: Nathalie Delafosse; CC: Eveline Laroux
Message Type: Video
Encryption Strength: Absolute

Apologies for the delay, Madame Delafosse. I've been pretty preoccupied with the problems at hand, mainly on Bordeaux. Rest assured, I've gone through all your reports. Agent Duval deserves a commendation for an attempt to cultivate discord between the Zoners and the Outcasts. This should divert some of their attention from us. Keep up the good work.

Now, to your request of a "Taureau" armored transport with upgraded armor. I can't provide one, not at the moment. As you might know from my broadcast, we've had no contact with the Embrun since it entered the system of Ys and missed all subsequent scheduled comms. Initial scans and surveys of the system have picked up strange energy readings and possible hostile forces. The Embrun had never been operating at full capacity, and was damaged during the retreat. Given all that, I have little hope that anyone survived.

Your desire to save our people is commendable, and I fully share it. But we have to do the math here. The Embrun itself is probably beyond salvation. It's crew might already be dead. Even if there was hard evidence to the contrary, we'd still be risking an advanced logistics vessel, the lifeblood of our fledging state, along with a squadron of capable fighters. They'd be flying through hostile territory which the Embrun had to flee, all for the sake of saving non-ranking officers.

I hate to say it, but in my eyes the potential benefit is far inferior when compared to the risk. The Embrun has a better chance of survival with full crew. If I knew for certain that it was still out there, and still salvageable, I'd be willing to dispatch a "Taureau". Not with the intention to evacuate the crew, but rather to repair the ship and get it back to the Enclave territory. For the reasons I stated earlier, I find that scenario rather unlikely.

I have forwarded this message to Maréchal Laroux. Maybe she has a different take on the situation. If our colleagues from the Marshalcy see merit in this rescue mission, the EDA may offer assistance.

Subject: Embrun.

Colonel Saint-Just, Maréchal Laroux,

That's disappointing. Loyal people are the most valuable resource that we have at the moment. They stood with us, they fought with us side by side. But apparently they did not even deserve a saving attempt. We understand that the situation at the front is dire. I did not even ask to dedicate any of your forces to help us and find them, only a single transport. And her excellency, Maréchal Laroux did now even honor our missing heroes with the message of care.

We will keep us on our duty because we still share the same friends and the same enemies. But I don't even know what else to say, I am starting to lose faith and doubt that we are sharing the same values.

In service to the Crown,
Delafosse
Voilé Squadron

Sending transmission

Pages: 1 2