Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Fleur DeGrasse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Username removed

delete my profile already

Username removed

[Image: cxXiBKX.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: cxXiBKX.png]

[Image: L4XB3EL.png]
[Image: cxXiBKX.png]

Sender: Agent Fleur DeGrasse
Recipients: Ivan Norovich
Message Type: Video
Encryption Strength: Absolute

Bonjour monsieur Norovich.

Let me first thank you for the successfully completed job, and apologize for the short delay of my reply.

I see you have found a brilliant way to spend your free time, by making up empty threats and other jokes.
It's quite saddening, I really thought at least a few of you Sirians can be useful servants, but it seems I was wrong.
As I told you outside Bordeaux allready, this was merely a test-run to see if you are worth working for us.
And while the deal itself was done quickly, you were even quicker to declare yourself an enemy of our proud kingdom.
To come back to your... "wise words", you should not feel too confident about your gathered "information",
it holds no strategical value to us. But I'm sure the BIS will be happy to interview a Enclave affiliate.
Neither we can take your threats to our transports seriously. You're nothing but a single person with a scrapfreighter. You're not in the position to harm us in any way.
But just to be sure, we'll arrange your execution.
Do yourself a favor, and leave our space, as long as you are still able to.

Au revoir, peasant.

Sincèrement.

Agent Fleur DeGrasse
Enclave Defense Authority

Username removed