Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Coalition Government; From: Bretonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Mao Feng
To: Sirius Coalition Government

To whom it may concern,

I am Commodore Elizabeth Hall and I have been appointed as Governor-General of the New Holland System by the Government of the Kingdom of Bretonia. I have been informed by a trusted source that Premier Mehmed Selim has been removed from office in a coup d'état. I would like to know who is the new head of state in the Coalition, and I am asking if I may speak with them. The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has labeled the affair important and urgent, so thank you in advance for your promptitude.

[Image: clvpgq5.png]
Commodore
Governor-General of New Holland
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

[Image: oW3DSHk.jpg]
[Image: 571972766501175296.png?v=1]

Sender: Ivan Petrov
Callsign: Basilisk
Recipient: Commodore E. Hall
Source: [CLASSIFIED]

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: H.4.M.M.3.R

I was wondering when I will hear something from you,

I wouldn't call it a coup'd etat if the seat of power was left abandoned by the Premier. There's nothing to coup if the seat is empty. The Premier chose to abandon his post instead of addressing my People's concerns, by both our Expeditionary Corp officers and Industrial sectors. We've had little to no resistance so I think the voice of the People must be heard and I was just merely a servant and a provider of oppurtunity for a change.

Now, we noticed his seat is empty. Which is extremely rare for a Premier to do. Therefore, there is only one conclusion from this. It seems like the Premier abandoned his position. You see, we are going to continue sailing the ship even if our Captain abandoned us hoping for us to die in it. Which makes me wonder, how did you get intel about what's happening inside our Homeland? Perhaps you have some intel on where the Premier disappeard aswell?

I am curious, what is the urgent call of yours in the middle of such circumstances.

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]
Do Svidan'ya,
Political Commissar,
Ivan Petrov
CoC - Council of Commissars
SCRA - Coalition Army

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..
[Image: SieN1Jt.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
RECIPIENT: Governor-General Commodore Elizabeth Hall
SOURCE: Mykolaiv Research Station, Omega 52.
SUBJECT: Very interesting sources you have.

...encryption code authorized
...loading data

Greetings, Governor-General Hall.

This is very intriguing news, especially while we all breaking our minds why there wasn't much communications from Kremlin Dome since Field Marshall Keller resigned from his duty.

Now, when all people in charge inside Coalition started their own investigation on this matter, you saying that you have a trusted source, which know more than we are. Clear sight that Keller's grudges on MoT weren't unreasonable.

Currently investigation still in process, but i can assure you, that question about Premier not harm foreign relations, and you can use this channel to address your affairs. Note - This encryption level will suit for it as well.

[Image: gvuwB4Y.png]

With respect,
HCSTA A.Novikov.

END OF THE COMMUNICATION

To: Sirius Coalition Government

Esteemed gentlemen,

I will repeat my request to speak with your head of state, and only with your head of state. Will this be possible, or you have not elected one yet?

Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

I guess,

My Comrade has gone a little ahead of himself, but nevertheless I value his input. But for now, you are to speak to me, for the time being.

Do Svidan'ya,
Political Commissar,
Ivan Petrov
SCRA - Coalition Army

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

To: Political Commissar Ivan Petrov, SCRA

Esteemed Political Commissar,

The reason why this matter is urgent is because the Sydney Accords do not contain your signature. If you truly are the new head of state, then this dangerous state of affairs should be mended post haste. When will you be able to visit Planet Sydney for this purpose?

Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

You're a bit in a hurry I see,

Nyet, my Comrades need me here right now, I can not leave them in such state. Just because Selim trusted you on previous occasions doesn't mean we do. So state your emergency here, whatever it may be and we will respond accordingly. Additionally to that, we don't know that yet, I'm only acting as a lead right now because our leader has left.

Do Svidan'ya,
Political Commissar,
Ivan Petrov
SCRA - Coalition Army

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

To: Political Commissar Ivan Petrov, SCRA

Esteemed Political Commissar,

My trusted source is Premier Mehmed Selim. He is at a safe place in Bretonia. He will be extradited to you only once you have signed the Sydney Accords. I expected you to recognize the urgency and importance of the matter, as the Sydney Accords are the treaty that has granted territories on Planet Sydney to the Coalition. Because Selim is the only Coalition head of state that has signed this treaty, he is the only Coalition head of state that can legally govern the Coalition territories on Planet Sydney. This will be so until you have ratified the Sydney Accords. Do you understand?

Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies