Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Removing remaining Guard IFFs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(12-25-2019, 03:15 PM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse me but what do you mean by "Rogues need you to friendly to them"? Rogues have sell points for Cardamine, and gamewise you can make commodities connected to some IDs, like White Boxes can be bought only by Ageira, DSE or USI IDs or Liquid Cardamine by OC ID only.

https://i.imgur.com/f8jLQMK.png

People need +0.6 with base owner to buy Cardamine from Buffalo.
Just a little bump.
Guard IFFs are an archaic feature that should've been cut all-together in a single sweep.
I'm still of opinion that Zoner IFF should be merged with the Freelancer IFF
You can update your list with the changing of Fort Sommerda to Rheinland Federalists.

(05-18-2020, 02:23 PM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still of opinion that Zoner IFF should be merged with the Freelancer IFF

Totally offtopic and also really dumb.
(05-18-2020, 02:29 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]Totally offtopic and also really dumb.

The arguments why it's dumb?
I'm still of opinion that Zoner IFF should not be merged with the Freelancer IFF.
(05-18-2020, 02:49 PM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2020, 02:29 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]Totally offtopic and also really dumb.

The arguments why it's dumb?

Are you dense? It's offtopic and you're derailing. Go make a thread if you're so inclined to argue.
Guard IFFs should stay.

For example, you have secret facilities of, idk, RM, that are not accessible to the public eye.

If youre friendly with the 'front view' assets of the RM, that doesnt mean they will allow you on their secret installations just like that.

My points is, Guard IFFs have a role. And they need to remain.
(05-18-2020, 06:05 PM)Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]Guard IFFs should stay.

For example, you have secret facilities of, idk, RM, that are not accessible to the public eye.

If youre friendly with the 'front view' assets of the RM, that doesnt mean they will allow you on their secret installations just like that.

My points is, Guard IFFs have a role. And they need to remain.
+1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6