Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Crown | From: Niklas Mayer of RS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: DvVBWSTm.jpg]

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: New Berlin
ENCRYPTION:RS-XD-9301
REPUBLICAN SHIPPING SIGNAL IDENTIFIED......

ID: NIKLAS MAYER
SUBJECT: Future Aspirations

Guten tag

I hope you are well. I am contacting you today to offer a proposal. In recent times, Republican Shipping as well as the rest of Rheinland offered their support to transport people to safe zones when Gallia went and did planetary attacks. It was a terrible time not only for Bretonia, but for human kind as a whole.

Since then, the war between your houses has ended which is great news. What is not great is that Bretonia still needs to rebuild and recover from this war.

As you know, Rheinland and Kusari war is over, and with the new SAC in Sigma 21 being established, the two great houses are planning to work together to grow our economies and help Rheinland to become independent from foreign powers. Republican Shipping will be helping in this regard to establish an agricultural sector to make this a reality. But this only helps the new division Republican Shipping has, and it helps very little on the ship building side.

So to get to my point, I have discussed with my board members and we have voted that we should make a change that will not only benefit us, but others as well. Republican Shipping has a good portion on the ship building industry in Rheinland, outside of building warships. With the safety of this, I would like to relocate Republican Shipping Head Office to Bretonia space. It will take some time to build a shipyard to start constructing ships for Bretonia, so if we can occupy one of your current shipyards or share a ship yard with someone, that would be great. As our main goal will be rebuild Bretonian vessels. Im sure you are aware, that currently we already building Bretonian Ships at Alster since middle of last year.

This I feel will benefit Bretonia immensely. I await to hear from you, and hope that we can negotiate to strike a deal.

TRANSMISSION ENDED