Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: MAE| Montluc Advanced Engineering From: \*/~ Enclave Royale Gauloise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cxXiBKX.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: cxXiBKX.png]

[Image: yC2uKkE.png]
[Image: cxXiBKX.png]

Sender: Emeline Coste, Director of Research
Recipients: Director of Montluc Advanced Engineering
Message Type: Video
Encryption Strength: Absolute

Bonjour,

I want to introduce myself. My name is Emeline Coste. I am director of research of Enclave Royale Gauloise.
I saw the actions of your company and the desire to work for the kingdom.
The time has come for the second step I can offer. This will be a much more difficult and dangerous task for your company. If you are ready to confirm your devotion to our cause and get benefits for your future, contact me. I will tell you the general details of the assignment after your answer.

Emeline Coste
Enclave Royale Gauloise

[Image: 5RwV5za.gif]
Fabian Montluc

[ENCRYPTION PROTOCOL: ** ** 67 ** ** 74 ** **|

Mademoiselle Coste,

I am a patriot of my beloved Gallia, and a proud nobleman thereof. I have no doubts in the employees of my company who share our values and have suffered badly from the fall of the monarchy. To see the return of the legitimate Monarch upon the throne will be the ultimate rejoice for us.

With this in mind, I consciously express my consent to make the further step in cooperation with the Enclave and, hopefully, to the return of our historically just order. I am intrigued about your proposal and pledge to do my best in achieving the goals ahead of us.

Looking forward to your reply and details of the offer.

Cordialment,
Baron Fabian Montluc

Bonjour,

I am very glad to hear that from you. Now let's get to the essence of the assignment. We have a hidden base in Gallia, in the back of the sector. The object itself is classified and no one knows about it. This base also has an extension. It is about it that we are talking. It has been abandoned since the departure of our main research groups. Now, we need to restore it. In addition, we want to build an additional module for research and the creation of modern weapons. Since it will be extremely difficult for us to do this on our own, due to the fact that the system is controlled by enemies, we ask for help from you.
The base defends well enough, and without access codes there is no way to enter. We need a list of ships that will do this work. After that, I will give you access codes.
The general list of goods and coordinates I will send separately later.

Emeline Coste
Enclave Royale Gauloise

[Image: 5RwV5za.gif]
Fabian Montluc

Mademoiselle Coste,

It is something we certainly can assist with. Given our experience, though, we would suggest using unaffiliated vessels not to lead to the connection between MAE and the Enclave in case of emergency. We would reach out to our contacts within IDF and other independent haulers loyal to the Crown, as well as our own storage of ships not linked to MAE. I will discuss the matter with my Board of Directors to come to the most efficient solution on our side.

If you wish, you can submit us the location of your base via encrypted D.I.S.C.O.R.D. protocol or any other means deemed appropriate. We will inform your side on the ships that will supply the base upon their having been agreed upon with the Logistics Division.

Cordialment,
Baron Fabian Montluc

Bonjour,

I have news for you. Our plans have changed and we will deal with that base later. Now we need to restore another building.
Unfortunately, I can’t tell you the coordinates. All necessary materials will need to be delivered to our shipyard.
The list of materials is given below.

Robotic Hardware20000 / 20000
Optronic Arrays10000 / 10000
Heat Sinks10000 / 10000
Nanomembrane Filters10000 / 10000

Emeline Coste
Enclave Royale Gauloise

Theodor Lefevre, La Grosse Dame
Cargo Amount Origin Delivery
Robotic Hardware 4,200 Holman Outpost, Tau-31 Issoudun Shipyard
Robotic Hardware 3,200 Holman Outpost, Tau-31 Issoudun Shipyard
Total 20,000

Vincent Touvier, Capricorne
Optronic Arrays 2800 Planet Honshu, Honshu Issoudun Shipyard
Total 2800

Heat Sinks 4,200 Planet Amiens, Picardy Issoudun Shipyard
Heat Sinks 4,200 Planet Amiens, Picardy Issoudun Shipyard
Heat Sinks 1,600 Planet Amiens, Picardy Issoudun Shipyard
Total 10,000

Optronic Arrays 4,200 Planet Honshu, Honshu Issoudun Shipyard
Optronic Arrays 3,000 Planet Honshu, Honshu Issoudun Shipyard
Total 7,200
Nanomembrane Filters 4,200 Compiegne Space Colony, Ile-de-France Issoudun Shipyard
Total 4,200

Nanomembrane Filters 4,200 Compiegne Space Colony, Ile-de-France Issoudun Shipyard
Nanomembrane Filters 1,600 Compiegne Space Colony, Ile-de-France Issoudun Shipyard
Total 5,800