Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: -|- ImpCo Recruitment.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: iaITbXS.png]

[Image: 4d85908b826d5d7db4d41136b9495521.png]

To: Arthur "Ares" Stahlbrecher
Subject: Joining the Organisation.

Buenas Tardes, señor victoria.

It is truly a blessed sight to see someone come so far, and thrive on Malta, without being from here! - Malta has many enemies known to us, and many that are yet to be made. Your swiftness of skill on the gladiatorial field, I do hope, transfers well into space combat. Lastly... we welcome you to our organisation. I hope we can use your expertise in our future plans and ambitions amigo.

Make your way to the Planet Malta where we'll get you acquainted with your peers.

Adios for now.

Name: Mario Manicone
D.o.B: 792 A.S.
Birthplace: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha, in a cardamine field.

Long/Short Biography: Well, there isn't much to be said about me. My parents were working on cardamine fields, and I was living my own life, wandering around the streets, maybe stealin' one or two things but nothing serious. When I became 18 I couldn't avoid working on orange fields again, it was mandatory now. I worked for about 5 years, then went out there and tried my luck around Kusari, alongside some Chrysanthemums but, it didn't turn out well. 4 years now after an asassination attempt on my life, I decided once again to take to the stars, but, this time not alone, but with friends. Decided that this might be a good opportunity to bring pride to my family's name, as well, for I have stained it a few times, and here I am.

Reason(s) to join: Strong desire for pride, and to remove anyone who opposes us.

Have you read the Imperial Handbook?: Yeah, can't remember it all but the essentials.

Out Of Character Information:

Do you have any previous sanctions, if so what were they?: Yeah, hell if I know how long ago anymore, but they were nothing too serious, during my newb years
Discord Name: garbage man#4362
Timezone/Playtime: GMT +2
Name: Antonio de Mendoza
D.o.B: 777 A.S.
Birthplace:Malta, La Moraleja, Casa de Mendoza

[Image: nLWYVZb.jpg]

Long/Short Biography:My family have a long-standing interest in livestock trade. What I expect from ImpCo is and organized convoys with protection...

*sniff*

Our humanitarian missions had already too much failures to save thousands of refugees, seeking new life on Malta. The cross on our ship isn't just a meaningless ornament! This is my... NO! This is OUR mission to save the innocent masses from corporate slavery and introduce them endless freedom and prosperity only available for those who live on Malta!

...10 minutes later...

*cough*

I heard about the attempt of a fat cat from LR tried to ruin our slave trade, by releasing most of them. Nice try, I guess, but the major flaw in that move was the misunderstanding of the rampant xenophobia on Planet Pittsburgh against refugees from Bretonia and Gallia. I mean, even the locals wants us to ship as many people away from the overpopulated planet as possible, so catching them wasn't that hard after all. One may be concerned with the ceased influx of refugees from Gallia and Leeds, but I have checked the population statistics and based on that, even the current alien population not only maintain its current figures, but increase it with accelerating speed, causing more and more malfunction in the local public administration. Therefore I think, our business will be only over when the DSE completely ruin the planet's ecosystem with their unregulated pollution or Cryer do their inhumane experimentations planetside en masse...
You know, the brutality and hypocrisy of the Libertonian Government is boundless.

Glory to Malta!

P.S. I will don't go to a backwater planet, like Albegna.

Reason(s) to join:Splitting the risk of the slave trade.
Have you read the Imperial Handbook?:Yes.

Do you have any previous sanctions, if so what were they?:Never, even if I deserved it few times in the past. Mea culpa.
Discord Name:you know it
Timezone/Playtime:CET

[Image: 4Oqbkod.png]

To: Antonio de Mendoza, Mario Manicone
Subject: Joining the Organisation.

Buenas tardes, señores Manicone y de Mendoza.

Para usted señor Maricone, I understand handling slaves on plantations can be quite tedious, even dangerous at times. I do not blame you for looking to the stars for more opportunity! There is ample room to strike out a name for yourself within our organisation, and with that we welcome you to the fold.

Para usted señor de Mendoza, I was once abrasive about Albegna, but that colony and Soledad represent Maltese interstellar expansion! Not to mention, once further developed they will likely need their own supply of menial laborers. Which means more customers for you slavers, and with that we welcome you to the fold, amigo.

Once you are both ready and able, come to the complex on Malta. You'll get your first stripe there.
Coordinates included as attachment.

Adios for now.

Name: Alexandra Amelia
D.o.B: 800 AS.
Birthplace: Planet Malta

Long/Short Biography: I was born into your typical Maltese family, along with a few siblings, my parents have always wanted me to join Malta's armed forces at some point. As soon as I turned 18, rather than join any of the military branches of Malta, I decided to see what there's beyond. I've travelled across Sirius in pursuit of all kinds of adventures, however somehow I always felt a certain emptiness, a lack of purpose in the end. Seeing that a lot of Maltese organizations are appearing as of late, I've decided to see for myself what the Maltese Imperial Coalition is like, so here I am.

Reason(s) to join: To find a purpose, and to finally fulfill the wish of my parents, and of course to serve Malta above all else.

Have you read the Imperial Handbook?: Can't say I've got everything, but I think I've got the essentials at the very least.

Do you have any previous sanctions, if so what were they?: I've never been sanctioned so far.
Discord Name: Grandpa Stalin#9302
Timezone/Playtime: GMT +1

--To: Alexandra Amelia
--Subject: Joining the Organisation.

Buenas dias, Señorita Amelia.

I can certainly appreciate someone who needs something more in life, in the times that we live in, Malta needs every able body she can get if we're to survive and preserve our way of life. On that note, we welcome you to the fold.

When you are ready and able, come to the complex on Malta. We'll get you set up when you arrive.

Adios for now.

Name: Julio "Jumper" Sibila
D.o.B: 08/09/806
Birthplace: Alcatraz Depot, California

Long/Short Biography: I was born on Alcatraz Depot, en mis padres Dromedary. They were good parents, they were smuggling cardamine across Liberty while giving me lessons about how to fly a ship, or what are the different systems across Sirius. They were good padres, and they lived a good life. They are grateful for what the community gave them: a ship, a purpose, a life. They lived free and were still drawn back to Malta, to help more, to do more for each and every single one of us.
They disappeared near Omicron Beta jump hole, we don't know what happened to them, but that's the last place they were when I got them on comms. Never heard about them since. And now I'm on Planet Malta, without no ship, credits or objective.

Reason(s) to join: Mis padres dedicated their life for the Outcast expansion. I wanna do the same: serve the cause and beyond.

Have you read the Imperial Handbook?: I did, I can't really say that everything is written in my mind now, but I got the most of it I guess

Do you have any previous sanctions, if so what were they?: Never been sacntionned
Discord Name: Yannis#0865
Timezone/Playtime: GMT+1
[Image: NewMalta10.png?width=481&height=641]

--To: Julio "Jumper" Sibila

Buenas dias, Señor Sibila.

The loss of a life of a venerable Outcasts is truly a saddening experience. Malta, nay, the Imperial Coalition should not leave our youth devoid of purpose and fulfillment! On that note, we welcome you to the fold. We have much need for eager pilots to fight against the many forces seeking to cripple our influence and trade, if you are ambitious, you will go far with us.

When you are ready and able, come to the complex on Malta. We'll get you set up when you arrive.

Adios for now.

Name:Antoino El Fuzz
August 811AS:
Birthplace:

I am a Orphane and I do not know who my parrents where. I lived on my own and when i turned 15 i bought my Gunboat code name DeathKnight.I earned the money on a big payday on hold up. I learned that no one will look out for me so i have to look out for myself but i found that its not always wise to do so:

Reason(s) to join living in my gunboat storage is not the best place to sleep and i want to belong to something more:

Have you read the Imperial yes Handbook?:

Out Of Character Information i am 40 and like to have fun:

Do you have any previous sanctions, if so what were they? one but it was a woarning on a differnt character for calling someone a cunt:
Discord Name:Mr.Fuzz#7087
Timezone/Playtime:Est
[Image: NewMalta10.png?width=481&height=641]

--To: Antoino El Fuzz

Buenas dias, Antoino El Fuzz.

You are not what we are looking for, amigo. We have decided to turn you away.

Adios for now.

Pages: 1 2 3 4