Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: -|- ImpCo Recruitment.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Name: Federico Fellini
D.o.B: 795 A.S
Birthplace: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha

Short Biography: I am Federico Fellini and I was born on Planet Malta in Omicron Alpha System on October 19, 795 A.S
I grew up on the streets without mother and my father died in 813 A.S in the war with Corsairs. He left behind the ship Outcast Battlecruiser and several million credits. That's why I decided to apply to the Outcast Academy. After graduating top of my class at the Academy, I got a job as a flight training instructor myself and stayed employed a couple of years before deciding to take on something more daring and looked everywhere but just couldn't find anything that suits my needs of adventure.
I advertised myself as a mercenary to hunt down anyone that the Outcasts deemed unworthy, but for the right price of course.
I met many new Outcast friend during my missions in killing the unworthy criminals that the Outcast were having problems with for many decades and they joined my crew and we have been looking for new challenges around each corner in the Omicron Systems until we heard of you and would very much like to join a superior team like yours and really feel like we are making a difference in space.

Reason(s) to join: I would like to be become part of your greatest flying and extermination squads and be part of something great that only you guys represent.

Have you read the Imperial Handbook?: Yes

Do you have any previous sanctions, if so what were they?: No
Discord Name: ~Federico~ #8171
Timezone/Playtime:GMT +2
[Image: CBEPuKu.jpg]
Name: Lucrezia Borgia
D.o.B: 803 AS
Birthplace: Planet Malta

Long/Short Biography: From what I've been told, I was born on Planet Malta in 803 A. S. to some low-class family, presumably. I never had the chance to know my parents, because I did not spend too much time around them. Why? Well, maybe I was presumed dead when I was born, maybe my parents wanted a son, I don't know. Either way, I "earned" a one-way ticket from the place which was suppoused to be my home. Strangely, despite all odds, I managed to survive. How? Well, not long after I was left on a street in a dumpster (I guess my parents did not have the heart to burry me, so they gave the job to one of their slaves who, fortunately for me, did not want to waste his time with me), a random man, who was just passing by, heard me cry. He came to me and took me with him. I don't know why he did it, and after some time I stopped asking, but it turns out that this random man was a captain of a transport ship. This ship became my new home and it was my home for more than 20 years. I spent all my life around ships, smugglers and ill-gotten cargo.

One day, when I was left on a planet to make some deals with local merchants, the ship, which was my home, was destroyed along with its crew. In a matter of minutes I lost the man I knew my whole life, the only man I cared about and who was like a father to me. Some people say it was pirates who killed my father, others say that the ship was destroyed by the police during a chase.

It does not matter now, one way or another, one day I will get the people responsible for the death of my father.

Lo giuro, padre.

Reason(s) to join: I wish to protect all sons and daughters of Hispania from the fate which befallen my father.

Have you read the Imperial Handbook?: Yes, I have.

Out Of Character Information:

Do you have any previous sanctions, if so what were they?: None.
Discord Name: Kelby#1896
Timezone/Playtime: GMT +1
Pages: 1 2 3 4