Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cruiser LM/Razor Balance Vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: abd2cb8ff77de85b4cee1488f5e26f12.jpg]
I just dropping it here:

Justin Wrote:Cruiser Battlerazor

Hull Damage: 18,750
Shield Damage: 9,375
Energy Drain: 360000 (1/5th of a medium cruiser core)
Turn Rate: 90
Projectile Speed: 900 m/s
Range: 1170 m
Refire Rate: 0.50

Discovery Freelancer Wrote:Cruiser Blaster
Hull Damage: 18000
Shield Damage: 9000
Energy Drain: 43000
Turn Rate: cant check right now, probably slower, but it not force ori
Projectile Speed: 900 m/s
Range: 1300 m
Refire Rate: 1.33
Voted first, but if cap mains don't want razor then just apply magic on LM and be done with it.
(02-14-2020, 09:35 AM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]Voted first, but if cap mains don't want razor then just apply magic on LM and be done with it.

It's not that cap mains don't want razor. Cap mains don't want bad razor.
(02-14-2020, 09:37 AM)Jayce Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2020, 09:35 AM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]Voted first, but if cap mains don't want razor then just apply magic on LM and be done with it.

It's not that cap mains don't want razor. Cap mains don't want bad razor.

This. If cruisers were to get a copy of the gunboat razor, I doubt anyone would use it.
Wouldn't a cruiser copy of the gunboat razor be like a bomber copy of the mini razor (SNAC without the plugin to add extra damage when fighting bigger ships)?
Blasters are better razors. Change my ind
Theyre same as cerbs but stronger damage and shorter range
Define good. They meant to be useless against other caps, for snubs they will still be scary even with those. It's basically like solaris. LM will still be around as one shot gun against the caps. And if it is useless for you then there are other guns.
Last time when biggest cap noob pilot of all (me) used Cuiser Razors to insta kill developer's friend who fly snub , they were literaly tomorow removed from game because of case of buthurt.
So, i was wondering, who was noob for this buthurt case ?
(02-14-2020, 10:50 AM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]Define good. They meant to be useless against other caps, for snubs they will still be scary even with those. It's basically like solaris. LM will still be around as one shot gun against the caps. And if it is useless for you then there are other guns.

the point is that they won't even be good at their job compared with the other guns that already exist

especially since they're copies of gunboat razors which already rarely hit fighters and are terrible compared to other heavy slot alternatives for gunboats
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5