Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cruiser LM/Razor Balance Vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Bring back the old snac. Throw a bone to the bomber adrenaline junkies.

Leave the cruiser LM alone. I have taken out one (1) fighter with an LM since playing on this server. And it was completely his fault. Flying in a straight line seldom ends well.

Bring back the old cruiser razor - if for nothing else, then to give light cruisers something to work with.
(02-17-2020, 11:57 PM)Deep Space Solutions Wrote: [ -> ]Cruisers are fine the way they are, if anything i would increase the defensive capability of all caps vs snubs. LM should one shot snubs. Do you think is fair that 3 VHF's take down a cruiser? There has to be a balance, and snub fear from a one shot death. Is what makes snubs dont get to cocky when facing cruisers. And its still not fair to cruisers. Think of it realistically as well as money wise.

A snub pilot flying a VHF with best defense armor and standard faction or civ guns and equipment has to spend around 10 milion to make it.
A cruiser pilot with best armor defense and standard faction or civ guns and equipment has to spend around 1.2 bilion for its creation.

Now considering the investment, do you think is fair that 3 or even 4 good VHF's take down a cruiser?? i dont think so.

f anything i would increase the speed of ALL guns ( except for Pulses, Mortars and missles) by 50 meters/second.

Realistically, snubs should come in swarm to take down a well equipped cruiser or BC or BS, or bring an equal firepowered ship.
My 2 cents.

+1
(02-14-2020, 10:55 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should change the vidar into a BC.

no
(02-14-2020, 10:55 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should change the vidar into a BC.

Yes, please.
(02-18-2020, 12:32 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]Leave LMs as is, reintroduce razors.

People always talk about the good ol' days. I say sure, let's bring 'em back.

bring back old gunboat solaris while you're at it, and make the defiant a medium gunboat again

please and thank you, sincerely the liberty security force
(02-18-2020, 06:43 AM)Kirigiri Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, please.

No
practically the same people who wanted cruiser razors gone back in a day because they were instakilling snubs are now voting against LMs getting some balance magic

i'm seeing a pattern of hypocrisy or binary uncertainty here
(02-18-2020, 07:15 AM)Chronicron Wrote: [ -> ]practically the same people who wanted cruiser razors gone back in a day because they were instakilling snubs are now voting against LMs getting some balance magic

i'm seeing a pattern of hypocrisy or binary uncertainty here

Biopolar ochka
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5