Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kinkaku-ji Open RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Rin smiles at Hanako's suggestion.

"Challenge accepted. We need an impartial judge."

Looking around room she spotted the Lane Hacker and walked to her, making a bow when she arrived.

"Greetings Miss. Sasaki-san over there wishes to continue our last haiku battle." She looked over her shoulder and shrugged when she saw Sasaki staring back. "I wondered if you would be interested in being the judge."

Mieko was preoccupied with shuffling through her belongings that she didn't see the woman approach her to begin with. She only jumped shortly after upon hearing the woman softly speaking to her. Mieko looked up saw the woman with the flowery kimono standing above her on the opposite side of the table, and she smiled lightly at the woman, "Konnichiwa. I don't believe I'm lost, I'm actually here because I want to join the sisterhood, and... if I didn't know any better, this certainly looks like the right place for me to be. But hai, I'd love some lotus tea!"

The question of being lost prompted Mieko to take a look around, and she quirked an eyebrow in questioning of the surroundings she was in. This... definitely seemed to be the right place.
A certain Mr. Konrad von Glöda enters he staggers in obviously fatigued from combat
he grabs a bottle of Gin, That women, was in such a bad state when I found her. Ugh I need a stiff drink I'm branded a hero but I was just in the right place at the right time.
Corridor/Bar

Kiku just had to smile, her jump made her surprised a little bit. She leaned forward and winked at Mieko. "I didn't mean the location, but more like your soul seems to be lost so you are looking for the right path as you confirmed by stating you would like to join the sisterhood." Kiku said and carefully examined new arrivals, apparently Hackers and few familiar faces, then she turned back to Mieko. "Don't you mind telling me a bit more about your life, lost wanderer? I am just curious about your personality and history, as I am able to help you with the process of becoming one of us."
Well this is an interesting place thought Maria as she sipped her tea. A parade of young ladies, some possibly the worse for wear and one now approaching and bowing with a question, Experience had taught Maria to not judge a book by it's cover, so lets see what this approaching spacefarer has to say she thought to herself..

MM not what I was expecting, however in answer to the asked question, "Of course Miss, I have no trouble listening to your haiku, or judging, as long as one of you does not mind losing"

Another entity staggers in and heads straight for the liquor, already lit-up or maybe he is just very tired?

She smiled.

"Ofcourse, that is the nature of competition. One wins, the other loses. However competition creates improvement in both parties. How can we excel when there is no challenge? Please join our table when you are ready."

Rin gestured to the barkeeper than the roasted hojicha of Maria was to be put on her tab, before sitting back at her own table and turning to Sasaki.

"I got us a judge. Now I guess I will have to try that gin your brought..."

Rin looked contemplatively at the bottle.

Maria follows to the indicated table, one vocal the other not, wonder what I have gotten into, especially when drink gets covered?

"Hello, my name is Maria, any rules to this verbal adventure?", sitting down at the indicated table.
It had been awhile since Emiko frequented a new watering hole but, she needed a change of scene. Finishing an uneventful patrol, she found a seat where her "habits" wouldn't bother anyone. Taking a quick shot from her inhaler, she sat back, pulled a kiseru from her bag and lit it. THIS was the habit that had her at a distance from others as it was infrequent that anyone joined her in it.
Taking a deep drag off of it, she held the smoke internally before billowing a cloud around her. Relaxed, a drink arrived. For the moment, all was good.

[Image: devushka-aziatka-kimono-zontik.jpg]
Teresa sits at the edge of a small koi pool, her steely grey eyes sparkling with barely contained excitement at the sight of the fish. She appears fascinated by the crystal clear water, the vibrant colours of the plants, and even the cleanliness of the air, which she can taste thanks to the fact that her Cardamine supply is in liquid form, an injector tube connecting her arm to a small tank that hangs from a belt just below her kidneys.

Teresa's plain, grease-stained flight suit clashes dramatically with the impollute garden around her, the young yet veteran Maltese pilot being a quite common statement of Outcast nature as outsiders, never quite appearing to fit in anywhere. Her movements are too sharp, her eyes too bright, her breathing too shallow, almost as if she actually isn't taking in any air at all, but rather soaking in it. Teresa continues to observe the koi for several minutes, overwhelmed by curiosity.

[Image: lt-tremel.jpg]

Rin smiles and nods politely at Maria.

"I am Miyazaki Rin, captain of the cardamine transport Fuyuzora, and this is Sasaki Hanako, proffesional bonsai tree. The goal of this duel is simple. The one to outdo the other wins. Actually it is Hanako who talked about the Haik-off, so I will let her set the rules."

She smiles at Sasaki while filling her tea cup with some of the gin. She notices Emiko standing in the distance and calls towards her,

"Emiko-san, come join us!"

Pages: 1 2 3 4